Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

Shorty

One thing that's doing my head in is when a page has loaded and you scroll, after a few seconds, the scroll will just jump to a random part of the page. It's like water torture.

Google Chrome.

Are you sure thats jumping to a random part of a page and not to the earliest new post?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Is the Chat not working for anyone else?

For me it just loads the 'Chat Room' bit at the top and then all I get is a completely blank white space where the log in etc should all be, this has only happened recently but it's a pain because it's relied upon for the Mario Kart League.

Is it just a simple case that I need to update something for it to run again perhaps?

Tried the usual tricks, I even loaded up Internet Explorer *shudders* just to confirm that it's not the browser, it isn't as it won't display on any of them which leads me to believe that I must need to update something else on my PC to get it to run.

I've updated the usual things though, Flash, Java etc so I just don't know what it could be... it's most odd. :hmm:

It doesn't use flash or java, you shouldn't need to update anything for it to work. Unless you're using Internet Explorer 5.5.

Does it work if you go directly to this URL?

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=n-europe

Quakenet could've just been down for a bit.

Sadly that doesn't work for me either... it's a complete mystery as it was working fine the other week.

Yep, lost me. Any kind of firewall software, ad blockers or anything like that?

It was Avira the whole time... :indeed:

I just turned off 'Web Protection' for a few seconds and the chat came back, turned it back on and reloaded the page, the chat is now there again as it was before; really strange though as it never used to block it but I suppose these things can happen... must have been a glitch.

Anyway, thank you for your help :) this means I should be able to properly participate in the MK7 league this week once again. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

For some reason I can't post a new thread so I'll post this here??? So there's one bug there for a kick off ! ;)

I've noticed embedded YouTube videos don't show on the Wii U browser, so is there anything in the ControlPanel you can switch on or a plugin you can install to remedy this?

I notice a couple of forums embed the video and it also embeds a clickable link to the video underneath too!

Not sure if this is a actual bug, or just something on my end (it's pretty minor anyway) but I've noticed that when embedding a YouTube video, any smiles and images you add after the video don't appear. :hmm:

Gonna test it right now...

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

There should be 7 grin smilies underneath that vid, I see none. :( <sad smiley not there either.

That the same for everyone else?

I'm using Firefox BTW.