NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Doing anything tonight?

Anyone doing anything special to celebrate new years?

I was going to be going out to a restaurant and then a small party with my family and about 15 other people. But we're not now, don't understand why I think the people that organised it are ill.

So instead me and my mum are just staying at home, having an indian takeaway and watching TV. I prefer this tbh :heh: As I'm quite tired and not in the mood to go out with loads of people anyway, especially when I don't know half of them. Indian is my favourite food too so good way to end the year :smile:

So my schedule...

7:00 - 8:00. Watch 'Best worst auditions ever' (+have indian if it comes in time)

8:00 - 9:00. Come on here

9:00 - 10:30. Watch 'Best TV Moments 2005'

10:30 - 11:30. Watch Match of the Day

11:30 - 12:15. Watch New Year thing on BBC 1

12:15 -> Bed. Come on here

I'll probably do something a bit more lively and social next year lol but I'm not complaining tonight should be relaxing.

Yes at 7pm im heading round Oli's (oli1983uk) where all my friends are gathering for a new years eve party! It's gonna be a gooden' with fireworks and drinkage till the early hours.

I have my beer ready, 24 crate of carlsberg for a tenner! Hey Ho Lets Go!

haha yeah that sounds like a fun night Stocka. I'm not doing anything kinna glad really, my sister is fussing around, stressing about my mum tellin her shes not allowed to wear them clothes, and how shes not gunna get a ticket. laziness ftw.

Spending the night at one of my friends house. Just a few of us but they're my closest friends and have been there for me during my craptastic year so it'll be nice. Plus theres nowhere good in town really so its all good.

im pot collecting to earn a bit of money. double pay mind.

Sorry for the ignorance but what's pot collecting.

Anyway, pretty much the same as Stocka, a lazy night in front of the telebox, might watch War of the Worlds.

I'm gonna be going to the Syndicate 'superclub' in Blackpool with a couple of mates. No top DJs on though. Starts at 10pm and finishes just in time for breakfast at 6am ;]

Should be a messy 'un!

Hope you guys have a good time.

I really dont know what to do, on the one hand I cant be bothered to go out. But on the other hand somethings telling me that its new years eve and I should go out especially as I havent seen most of my mates back here for ages. bah I cant decide. Might just go to the pub for a quiet one or something.....

Sorry for the ignorance but what's pot collecting.

just another way of saying glass collecting. dont know why i just didnt say that.

going out in bout 30 mins to pick up 2 mates from caldicot then driving to Newport :smile: . Meeting a bunch of mates in a pub (riverside) for a few pints then heading to TJ's club bout 9...9:30 or so for the rest of the night and festivitys :smile:

At the mo i have to drive bak due to the taxi gunna be double tonight (£40!!)

but if a better plan arises when i get there i.e sleeping down a mates then ill be drinking. If not gunna be on the cokes...not too bothered if i dont drink i can still have a good time.

Appox time bak home 3-4am

everyone have a good night tonight :laughing:

I got invited to some party but decided not to go on the grouds new year parties are gay.

I absolutely hate parties, drinking and alot of people in my area, so i'll be staying in, doing jack sh*t, thinking what crap is going to happen to me in 2006!

YEAH! :cry:

As you can see i'm seriously depressed and losing all hope, and not in a very good mood.

Aye, I'm doing pretty much the same as Stocka, generally we a have a bfamily shindig thing but my Dad's with my Grandma in Ireland because she's really old and the homehelp are on holiday.

Except instead of having a tasty Indian, which is my damn favourite food and our locals are legendary (they give us a crazy free gift everytime we go, be it a calender, a Cobra or bars of Idian chocolate :bouncy: ) I was forced to endure a turkey pasta bake thing sick.gif my Mum made which I had to pretend to like even though I generally despise turkey when it's not on Christmas day or in a sandwich with stuffing the days after Christmas.

Anywho, a New Year Resolution is to do something good next new year.

jack shit as usual, cheap champagne, a few phone calls to poland, and thats it, heres to you mr bumper sticker upper

I'm also staying at home and the whole family will be playing cards or something and we will talk about important moments in 2005 and such things.

And I'll try to catch the leap second on video, if it's possible and I don't miss it.

I was going to party hard with my friends,but I'm not feeling very energetic lately, so I'll just stay with my family and pop in Animal Crossing eheh

im looking forward to a good night of sleep because i foolishly volunteered to start work at 8 in the morning but fortunately its treble time.

hope every one has a good time whatever you have decided to do, and have a great 2006 :)

I'm just staying in, coming on here, watching TV and generally relaxing. I cant really be bothered to do much.

Hope everyone has a great 2006

Not doing fuck all tonight, first new years in a long time I haven't gone out, but last few days I've come down with a really bad cold at the very least, feel like shit, I'll just stay in, watch some telly, got a few bottles of spirits to polish off and still got weed to smoke.

Sign in to follow this