N-Europe

February draw a day

Marcamillian

Marcamillian is both interested and thinking that BrianMcoys entry is that good.

Marcamillian particularly enjoys the variation of line weight.

Marcamillian awaits BrianMcoy's day 2 entry.

========================================================

DAY 2 : FINDING THE GROOOOOVE

========================================================

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Magnus, how long do your figurines take to make? *hint hint*

Ugh, thanks a lot, Rummy. Now I feel like I should participate. :p

Though I suppose this is a great reason to finally stop being lazy and get around to a project I've been meaning to work on ever since I finished Xenoblade Chronicles.

February1.jpg

I know it's after midnight and I still need to bake it before it's finished, but I'm a rebel. :heh:

Great works so far!

Drew this last night while listening to some (sad) music. Also had Radiohead's "Street Spirit (Fade Out)" playing, which influenced this a bit I guess.

White chalk pencil (I think) on black A3 paper. Had to scan it in 3 parts cause my scanner is too small heh.

feb2.jpg

... as of 3 posts ago...

===========================================================

DAY 3 : Belated Announcements

===========================================================

(Sprout... loving the line quality ... is that a brush on drawing software or irl charcoal?

P.S. Props to Rummy for efforts to post for the day despite not being at home for the entire day.

Oh, thanks! I, er, use a program called Paint Tool SAI to do my drawings, heh. It's kinda hard for me to explain how I got the line effect if you don't have the software, though..

Also, updated previous post with a colour version! Colours are nice. =P

WERE YOU PLAYING TABLETOP GAMES WITHOUT ME

Indeed, but unfortunately not my table. I drunkenly squiggled that together. Today...I draw nothing, I am starting to fear I am just too busy to draw something everyday and put some better effort in than stickmen and silly things.