Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Awesome stuff thread

MoogleViper

The latest Google+ advert

Found this via YouTube Rewind 2012.

Also, the video they put together for it.

Although I don't get quite a few references.

Yes, two annoying songs. I don't think either would be popular without YouTube (not just the video, but all the following parodies and stuff), so they are good representations.

Edited by Cube
Automerged Doublepost

Although I don't get quite a few references.

Yes, two annoying songs. I don't think either would be popular without YouTube (not just the video, but all the following parodies and stuff), so they are good representations.

Awesome, even more so for having FreddieW :D

Though they didn't ask me to take part...I am disappoint :(

:heh:

I'm amazed they have so many staff left after implementing that scan-as-you-shop thing.

There's too many retards for a shop to exist solely on self scan. I work on there at least half my hours and the amount of dumbfucks you see there is staggering.

Plus you get some cheeky fucks trying to cheat the system. I caught one kid trying to put two doughnuts (60p) through as carrots (11p) the system works on weight and not the product so it's easily done. Naturally he claimed he made a mistake but I saw him doing it, he knew full well what he was doing.

Plus you get some cheeky fucks trying to cheat the system. I caught one kid trying to put two doughnuts (60p) through as carrots (11p) the system works on weight and not the product so it's easily done. Naturally he claimed he made a mistake but I saw him doing it, he knew full well what he was doing.

It amuses me how people are willing to break the law in order to save pennies. It's like people on the train I get into Manchester who get a one-way so they can try and get a free trip on the way back.

The one-way ticket is £3.00

The return ticket is £3.10.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!