NEurope
Yvonne

mnml mafia

I'm unsure. I found Rummy fishy from the start.

But we have until Saturday.

So, for now, I will hold off.

This game is interesting, trying to observe behaviours and all that.

You said you were able to do very little and then Eevil said he roleblocked you but you didn't deny it.

Although it is not what I thought was said to begin with. ReZ wanted to vote for you and thought it was silly that Nintendohnut was being voted for. Since we now know he is evil, I feel a little less confident in voting for you. I'll ponder over it.

Not what I said.

What I found most interesting was the EEVIL didn't offer any claims of roleblocking until I made my own statement, and he apparently didn't DO any roleblocking before that despite there being the first night. In any mafia, especially a minimal mafia, I would randomly roleblock on my first night to garner information if I were town, I find it strange that he did not, and made no claims re: roleblocking until I made a vague statement about not doing anything.

For this, I doubt he is a roleblocker, or if he is think that he may well be mafia; so I'm Voting:EEVILMURRAY and suggest you guys keep it in mind for if/when I'm not around.

As for these claims of me being fishy, I've already explained why I had a problem with Dohnut, excepting his point that it DID spur discussion(though not directly on the point he raised), I have yet to see how at the time it was of any benefit to know how many of us don't have roles. Also as I've already stated, a question which went completely unanswered/ignored by pretty much everyone but me.

I should also think more likely, the avoidance of a kill last night would have been due to a protector heeding Peepsworth's call for protection after outing ReZ.

You said you were able to do very little and then Eevil said he roleblocked you but you didn't deny it.

Not what I said.

My dear Rummy, that is exactly what you said.

It seems I did very little last night, for the record.

I know Rummy wasn't the killer last night [Which I thought he may kill last night] because I roleblocked him.

Eevil. What have your past targets been?

I didn't have any. I got my power on the second[?] night, when we lynched Yvonne. I think it was because I was the lynching vote.

You appear to have used the term exactly incorrectly there, Diageo.

I don't buy that at all EEVIL.

vote count

Rummy (7): EEVILMURRAY, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, DuD, Jimbob, Cube

8 majority

I never have anything to do in these mafias!

So I'm going to step in to seal this deal.

(Sorry!)

Vote: Rummy

Keep an eye out for the mafia people! Heed my warnings! EEVIL and Dohnut! Maybe Jonnas and Diageo. Too many good players.

And also be glad in knowing that I did, as Dohnut guessed, have no power :p

vote count

Rummy (8): EEVILMURRAY, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, DuD, Jimbob, Cube, Shorty

8 majority

Dead: Rummy. Vanilla. Good.

13 players. 7 majority.

-- alive --

@mr\-paul

@u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638;

@Shorty

@Yvonne

-- dead --

Tales

Zell

ReZourceman

@Rummy

Day 4 ends. Night 4 begins. Send targets!

Night 4 ends.

Dead: Eenuh. Vanilla. Good.

12 players. 7 majority.

-- alive --

@mr\-paul

@u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638;

@Shorty

@Yvonne

-- dead --

Tales

Zell

ReZourceman

Rummy

@Eenuh

Day 5 begins. You have until noon monday.

Well there's a failed lynch. But we have a list now at least, can use it in future.

Not much from me last night.

Care to explain a little more EEVIL? You just got a townie lynched. Seems pretty scummy to me.

I obviously have nothing, btw.

Care to explain a little more EEVIL? You just got a townie lynched. Seems pretty scummy to me.

Explain what? I gave (what seemed at the time) a solid argument/theory and enough people agreed with me to vote for the lynch. I'm sorry it didn't pan out the way I expected it to - the rapage of a mafia member.

Peeps, I'm a townie, but answering your question hardly proves it, wouldn't you agree?

Peeps, I'm a townie, but answering your question hardly proves it, wouldn't you agree?

Unless he knows differently.

So you're not going to answer my question?

Diageo, doing that wouldn't benefit anyone except the mafia.

Who said I'm an alignment cop anyway? ;)

So you're not going to answer my question?

In a minimal mafia one would assume being a townie would mean you'd win with the town. How complicated do you think this game is?

Who said I'm an alignment cop anyway? ;)

You didn't do shit last night anyway because I roleblocked you.