NEurope
Yvonne

mnml mafia

No worries, just let me know in a pm if you're doing edits, with a copy of old and new, or cleanup in a follow up post.

If someone lets slip some vital information, but then edits their post...the game changes.

vote count

Nintendohnut (1): Rummy

Yvonne (8): heroicjanitor, Cube, Jonnas, Zell, The Peeps, DuD, Jimbob, mr-paul

9 majority

Well, that was rather anti-climatic.

I'm curious, what were expecting from the vote/lynching of the game master?

Ice creams for everyone? :blank:

:p

Why is it strange!? I have no role. I assume others also have no role for this reason. If they want to come forward with a 'no role' claim they can. Nobody has to. Either way, it gives some information. Seeing as this game is going to be light on the kind of information we're used to ('who did you target last night?' etc), I figured the more we have the better.

You really think if I was mafia I'd just come forward and say this, thus drawing attention to myself?

Anyway, you're twisting the fact. I WASN'T calling out for role claims. I was asking people to come forward who have NO ROLE. There will be plenty like this, I assume.

Apparently nobody wants to come forward with anything in this game, and nobody is really talking either. We might as well just give up now!

Ah sure fuck it, the post he made did sound weird so....

Vote Nintendohnut We're not going to get "proper" leads in this game.

*shrug*

Waste of time. I'm a townie with no powers.

Interesting that Tales was killed off first. I know a few people who play these games who get really annoyed by the way tales plays. Perhaps one of them wanted rid of him early on? Just an idea.

As for me, feel free to lynch me, but it's the waste of a day and it only helps the mafia cut down the more talkative players. This game requires people to talk a lot to win. The quieter players will be kept alive in favour of the talking players, who will die. Then the mafia have an easy road home. Not that it matters, but the way Diageo just posted leads me to think that he is attempting to put on a vote without attracting too much attention.

Anyway, I've given literally all the defence I can, especially as I am a pointless member of the town. I can talk and vote, nothing else. Killing me is a waste of the day and of literally no benefit at all. The mafia will pop a few votes on to speed things along, so when/if I die have a look at that. Also check out Diageo if possible.

I think the fact that Nintendohnut has come out and said he has no power and was the first to do so probably means he's town.

How would the mafia know there were people with no powers? I wouldn't have thought there would be people in the mafia without a power.

It might not have been wise to ask people if they have no power, but the fact that he was the first to do so makes me believe he at least has no power himself and that indicates to me that he's more likely to be town than mafia.

How would the mafia know there were people with no powers? I wouldn't have thought there would be people in the mafia without a power.

I would have thought that most of the mafia would have no power.

Looking back at the wording of my role PM it lists what I can do so it's not a great leap to assume some others can't do them...

Beginning to doubt my theory :p

Interesting that Tales was killed off first. I know a few people who play these games who get really annoyed by the way tales plays. Perhaps one of them wanted rid of him early on? Just an idea.

The polite thing would be to randomize a target, but sure, whatever. Do you have any names in mind?

Oh certainly it would be, I'm just saying there's a chance someone asked it to be him. Nobody specific in mind, just saying in general. I don't remember the specifics of the conversation, just that there was a conversation. So yeah. Pointless really :-/

I think the fact that Nintendohnut has come out and said he has no power and was the first to do so probably means he's town.

It might not have been wise to ask people if they have no power, but the fact that he was the first to do so makes me believe he at least has no power himself and that indicates to me that he's more likely to be town than mafia.

I disagree adb personally wouldn't have done the same, why come out? What does it achieve? WOULD you come out if you don't know that anyone else shares the same fate? Maybe only if you'ere in contact with other people imo.

I would have thought that most of the mafia would have no power.

Interesting, what would make you think that?

*shrug*

Waste of time. I'm a townie with no powers.

'Waste of time' is hardly any defense nor reason not to lycnh you, in fact if anything it makes me want to lynch you even more! What do you hope to achieve with your approach?

It's a vanilla mafia. Other than a killer and perhaps a roleblocker, I don't think they have anything else.

What do you mean that's not a reason to not lynch me?! Are you saying that me being a townie isn't a reason to stop the lynch? Plus, it's a waste of a day to go after a townie all day and then lynch him without looking at ANYTHING ELSE all day? When it get's to tomorrow and you have lynched me, what ELSE will you have? Nothing, because you wasted your time lynching me instead of looking at anything else.

Like I said, waste of time. But there's nothing else I can say, I've explained everything. I asked because whether or not people respond, WE GET INFORMATION. As I have explained (twice) this is going to be an 'info-lite' game, so by talking we get more useful information. I was doing so.

If you still want to lynch me and waste the day then go for it. This post is just a repeat of everything I've already said because you seem to be ignoring everything I've said before. There's nothing else I can say to defend myself (again, as I have said) so why are you still asking me questions?

Do you have a power Rummy?

What do you mean that's not a reason to not lynch me?! Are you saying that me being a townie isn't a reason to stop the lynch? Plus, it's a waste of a day to go after a townie all day and then lynch him without looking at ANYTHING ELSE all day? When it get's to tomorrow and you have lynched me, what ELSE will you have? Nothing, because you wasted your time lynching me instead of looking at anything else.

Actually, we would have the beginning of vote trend results. Which, until a investigator gets lucky, is really the only thing we will have to go on.

So, based on that Vote: Nintendohnut.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Something certainly doesn't seem right in all this to be honest.

I'm not voting for Dohnut, though. I want to initiate discussion as much as the next guy, but Dohnut's actions don't really seem mafia-y.