NEurope
Yvonne

mnml mafia

*shrug* like I said, it's a waste of your time, a waste of the day etc. Much more so than if you started looking into other leads. This day phase is four days long. That's four day's worth of discussion. You could all vote for me at the end of the day and talk about other things for the rest of the time. Instead you are voting me off after no time at all. And because I was trying to initiate discussion! Do you HONESTLY think that a mafia player in a game like this would be so forward, so talkative? No - they know that the best way to win this is to stay completely quiet until they have to speak. Don't draw attention, don't speak up, vote for townies when you can, and if you're questioned only say what you need to. Discussion is dangerous for the mafia.

Seriously, you guys know how many games I've played, right? You think on the FIRST DAY I would just come out and ask that question if I was a member of the mafia? Seriously?! I mean, one of you is likely mafia, so that would explain your behaviour, but to the others, I don't know what you are thinking. I genuinely don't understand it at all. I guarantee that the mafia will, for the most part, be very quiet in this game. Maybe we should start getting people to talk who are usually much louder but for some reason aren't posting much? Actually, on second thought, let's rush through the day and vote of Dohnut. That's a much better idea.

God.

(Also, thanks Jonnas)

What other leads are we supposed to be pursuing, because I don't see any.

What benefit to the town is it at this point know who does, or does not, have a role? It benefits the mafia more imo.

Yes, I honestly believe you'd play like that, a double bluff to say you wouldn't play like that to try and defend the fact you are playing like that.

I'm drawing attention, I'm speaking up, I guess that clears me as town in your opinion, as I'm not playing like the expected mafia, right?

I'm drawing attention, I'm speaking up, I guess that clears me as town in your opinion, as I'm not playing like the expected mafia, right?

Or are you??

I'm not exactly convinced by this Nintendohnut lynch either. At the risk of sounding not very pro-active, lynching no-one is better than lynching at random at this point since chances are we'll end up killing a townie. Lynching no-one also doesn't mean that we haven't learned anything from the day phase.

Such as ?

(Damn quote!)

This is my point! You are spending the entire day questioning me, asking the same things over and over and over again, constantly stating why you think I'm suspicious. I GET IT. So stop going on about me and START ASKING OTHER QUESTIONS. You are so focused on me that you're not talking to anyone else. Is Rez playing this game? Heroic? Diageo? Why are none of them talking? I'm not saying there are loads of leads you're not following - I'm saying you're so busy trying to get rid of me that you're not even looking at anyone else, not asking anyone else questions. To me, that's a waste of a day. Clearly I'm not going to be able to convince you I'm good - you seem totally convinced I'm evil - but why are you not looking into anyone else?

By the way, when this day ends, and if I'm lynched at the end of it, it'd be nice to get an apology. I genuinely don't understand why I'm suspicious for generating discussion, and if this is the 'punishment' for talking in mafia games, no wonder we see so little activity in some games. Clearly saying nothing until we get someone to step forward with watertight info is the only way to play a mafia game now.

(If it's not obvious, this is becoming incredibly frustrating. It's like you are totally blinkered to the entire game apart from me!)

I think people voting for you is beneficial just to see how people are behaving this game. I won't vote for this though, I don't see it as proving anything.

I prefer lynching you over doing nothing. I think we would gain more from it.

No one else is discussing anything because there is nothing to discuss. No one wants to come out with any info so there's nothing else to say. I've read what you said and laid my vote. Even told you I had no power. My work for today is done.

Dohnut doesn't come across as mafia to me.

I'm personally getting bad vibes from Rummy.

Vote: Rummy.

Vote: Rummy

Agreed. He seems incredibly intent on lynching a townie. Especially considering how happy he was to lynch Yvonne yesterday.

Dohnut....is...what? Come off of it. Jesus, some of you people pointing fingers at him...get a grip.

I'm more inclined to vote for Rummy too.

I was about to post that a no lynch "seems more sensible", but....there is still two days left, and with it being a vanilla mafia I guess we mainly have to follow hunches and instincts (not faux-reasons for voting Nintendohnut).

I sound a bit contradictory, but...the subtltyltltlyly.aanfakmalkvmb blahbla ahvbla

Vote : Rummy

I was thinking Rummy seemed too eager to jump all over Nintendohnut.

vote count

Nintendohnut (4): Rummy, Diageo, Cube, Jimbob

Rummy (4): mr-paul, Nintendohnut, ReZourceman, DuD

No lynch (1): The Peeps

9 majority

...lol

Vote: No Lynch

Though, if one of Rummy or Dohnut are close to being lynched, I may vote for them. We could get some interesting answers from one of those lynches.

Pots and kettles I see? Lynch me on nothing but not Dohnut? At least he'll get an answer to his question this way. You guys are idiots. I'm totally town.

I was thinking Rummy seemed too eager to jump all over Nintendohnut.

No one answers my question. What benefit is it to town knowing who does/doesn't have a role? Surely that's more of a benefit to the mafia than it possibly is for town at this point? Also I imagine nothing's gonna happen in this game if we don't lynch people, so I won't even begrudge people for the stupid lynch on me, because at least we're doing something for once!

Agreed. He seems incredibly intent on lynching a townie. Especially considering how happy he was to lynch Yvonne yesterday.

What the fuck? Is nobody paying attention to Dohnut here?? You guys are properly being stupid to glance past this idly.

I prefer lynching you over doing nothing. I think we would gain more from it.

No one else is discussing anything because there is nothing to discuss. No one wants to come out with any info so there's nothing else to say. I've read what you said and laid my vote. Even told you I had no power. My work for today is done.

My sentiments exactly.

Agreed. He seems incredibly intent on lynching a townie.

Forgot to address this completely unverified statement presented as fact. Classic mafia tactic.

I'm actually pretty sure I didn't even vote in that 'lynch' as it was done before I was online to see :p

vote count

Nintendohnut (2): Rummy, Jimbob

Rummy (6): mr-paul, Nintendohnut, ReZourceman, DuD, Cube, Diageo

No lynch (2): The Peeps, Jonnas

9 majority

Aw, shucks, you won me over.

Change Vote: Rummy

Sorry, Rummy! If you're town, it's unfair, if you're mafia, it's the worst luck ever!

Forgot to address this completely unverified statement presented as fact. Classic mafia tactic.

You guys are idiots. I'm totally town.

:p

Remove Vote

I'm not positive you're a townie, but I'm certainly not confident enough that you're evil to lynch you. Why were you so intent on voting for me, though? I know you've sort of explained things, but I don't really 'get' why you think I would be so stupid as to do that on the first day if I was mafia? I was trying to get discussion going. And oh look! It worked :) Now we have two sets of 'vote patterns' that we wouldn't have had if I hadn't said anything.

I'd be willing to bet that there is at least one mafia member who voted for both of us. And maybe two in the list of people who voted for you. Information!

(I also have a confession to make - I mixed up Rummy voting for me in this game and the other game :blush: Yvonne was lynched in both, and Rummy is voting for me in both, so I got confused! Sorry Rummy :))

vote count

Nintendohnut (2): Rummy, Jimbob

Rummy (6): mr-paul, ReZourceman, DuD, Cube, Diageo, Jonnas

No lynch (1): The Peeps

9 majority

I understand your original question/statement as valid, but I don't believe the information it would acquire would be of any much use to town, compared to how much use it could be to the mafia.

As town, say that we know me you and Jonnas don't have a role, what does that provide for any of us or the rest of the town? Nobody has even answered your original question on it either, btw.

As mafia though, what does it provide? Potential targets/not targets! I think it's much more valuable information for mafia than town. It's wholly possible at least one mafia member doesn't have a role, and if you're in the mafia you'd know this more certainly, and then go fishing to see who else is in the same boat and therefore not much of a threat powerwise.

So hence, I vote for you. I don't think you'd be stupid enough to do it on the first day, I think you'd be smart enough to do it and pretend you wouldn't be stupid enough.