NEurope
Yvonne

mnml mafia

By the way, did Eevil tell the truth? Would lynching you give powers?

Yup! If a townie had lynched me I would have given tracker powers :)

I didn't want to play a silent game, but when it came down to it the slightest false accusation was like standing in a giant spotlight with the noose around your neck :p However as mafia, I really enjoyed deciding on the best people to finish off next and the optimal strategy with such minimal info.

One or two nights before the last, I was going to place the 3rd of 4 votes on heroicjanitor, I wonder if that would've saved me in the end....

By the way, did Eevil tell the truth? Would lynching you give powers?

How dare you dispute my honour!

I had no powers before that lynch.

Bitch :blank:

Shorty, heroic, whoever decided to kill me is a massive douchebag :p

I was really into this game before the pokemafia started, then I got into it again towards the end. The pokemafia just took a lot of my attention, as you may understand now you know my role :) Can't believe it took three days to lynch heroic tbh, although I'm proud that I managed to get rid of him/work out he was evil based on just what he'd been saying/his votes :)

HA! Just realised that because my team won I win as well, so even though I died on the last night I still 'win'. That's kind of awesome.

It wasn't a revenge killing, we just killed you because you knew the most :p It became a fairly cheap strategy at the end, I usually hate mafias who kill actives and sit there.

I didn't know anything lol. All I was basing your lynch on was your behavior during the day phases!

Just as well we managed to get rid of you actually - one more day without a lynch and you would've won.

HA! Just realised that because my team won I win as well, so even though I died on the last night I still 'win'. That's kind of awesome.

This is one of the things I was happy with. With this win condition, people are more willing to sacrifice themselves for the good of the team.

Shorty, heroic, whoever decided to kill me is a massive douchebag :p

I was really into this game before the pokemafia started, then I got into it again towards the end. The pokemafia just took a lot of my attention, as you may understand now you know my role :) Can't believe it took three days to lynch heroic tbh, although I'm proud that I managed to get rid of him/work out he was evil based on just what he'd been saying/his votes :)

I think most of us were the same, i became active once more after i was lynched in the Pokemafia. Again, this was a great mafia game Yvonne.

I really enjoyed this game and it's a shame it died off once I was killed. Next time I'm in a situation like that I might leave clues or something :p

Of the targets I remember...

Jimbob and Cube were found to be good. I think Jonnas was my target on the night of my death so I never did find out about him :p