N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, voting for pressure for now, I want to see some movement on this idea. Also I may only be speaking for myself, but all these redirectors are making it hard to understand what when on, so harder to scum hunt with confidence. It may be very pro town to at least have them come forward and be open with their targets the following day. For example I am not getting scum vibes from Jonnas.

What's there to say? I don't normally get a PM, and I don't want to out my power as of yet either. There's certainly a lot of redirectors around though, and it doesn't exactly help make things clear.

tentententen

Theres still the majority of players yet to post anything about what they did/found out.

I'm looking at.. @Aqui1a .. @Cube .. @Diageo .. @Tales .. @Jimbob .. @Nintendohnut .. @ReZourceman .. @Rummy

Any advance on this at all?

You havent really said much about what you did either?

I don't like to single people out, but jayseven isn't really good at staying active in mafia games, and if he doesn't show up soon, I fear this game won't be much different. :hmm:

He's posted a few times yesterday, at least. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

About his level of activity, is what I mean.

I didn't do anything last night, and as far as I can tell nobody targeted me either. So yeah. Useful.

I want to hear from jayseven too. I had some suspicions yesterday, so I will try to read through the thread again tonight and come up with some actual reasoning rather than just randomly naming people.

We've got 3 people claiming to have been the 2 who stayed in their offices, as Mr Paul, Tales and Nintendohnut all claim to have done nothing.

The only way that could have happened is if one of them was protected and was unaware of it, and actually went home instead.

Assuming the above to be true and seeing as i know EEVIL definately went home, either he or one of Mr Paul, Tales or Nintendohnut must have been the killers target.