NEurope
Murr

Merry Christmas n-europe, you're all lovely :-)

Well N-Europe I've pulled myself away from Skyrim and had a night out with friends and as a result.... Im smashed... More so than my work party.

I gotta say this community is fucking awesome and I'm making it my resolution to come to the 2012 meetup If it should happen.

I hope each of of you has an incredible christmas and all got what you want! And hope you all have an amazing new year!

Here's to 2012 guys and and an incredible year for nintendo fans, gaming fans and general population of these forums.

Love you all.

Merry Christmas all.... One very merry (drunk) Murr :)

Awwwww I love you N-E!

I hope you all have/had a lovely Christmas! If it's not good, just consume a bit more alcohol to make it feel better than it is! =P

Anyway yeah, you're all great and I hope to spend many more years on here, even though I don't post much. Still, you're all awesome! Whoo!

Aw! How sweet : )

Feeling is all mutual -- it's been a good year N-E. Got to meet 2 more forum members too who are great, Eddie & HeroJan.

Hero. Merry Christmas Murr! And a Merry Christmas to all of N-E's community!

Merry Christmas, N-E! Hope you are all as merry as my dad, anyway, who beckoned me outside to drink a glass of wine...except I just brushed my teeth and am super tired from work! Hope I get to meet more of you in person someday, cuz you're all awesome :santa: Here's to another year of fun mafia games, thought-stimulating discussions, and no actual Nintendo-related stuff :p

Merry Christmas to everybody on here, you're all super-awesome and I loves you all! I hope you've had/have a great day today! :D:D:D:santa:

Aww you guys.

I hope you're all having a lovely day and get the stuff you've been after!

Happy Christmas N-E!

I concur, Murr (HA! That rhymed!), I love this community, too. :) You're all great people, and I hope I'll get the chance to meet you again sometime. Here's to a great new year on N-E! :D

Now that I'm back in the land of the sober(at least for now), I still demand that OP needs more kitty. Maybe with an xmas hat for festivities!

Also Merry Christmas to you all! Words will never be able to express my love and gratitude for this excellent little community, but essentially...I love you guuuuuys! Genuinely hope you're all having a fantastic time on this merry jebus day.

As for 2012 meetup, I'm planning to get on that shit soon...very soon....

Woot! Merry Christmas, N-E! :santa:

Here's hoping your Christmases were as good as mine, and here's to another year of tomfoolery and generally positive ambience! : peace: