NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Lol, a 16-2 Haden!? Something tells me one of the transfer agents crossed the boss!!! Still, getting a couple of 10 skill players and a 17-5 with intelligence is pretty damn good for a new side! Best name has to be "Duane Paine" lol!

I was sacked from O3 then made a fake account that Haden assigned to O3. Then I could rejoin the league with my normal account and be assigned a new team.

It was dumb.

Lol, a 16-2 Haden!? Something tells me one of the transfer agents crossed the boss!!! Still, getting a couple of 10 skill players and a 17-5 with intelligence is pretty damn good for a new side! Best name has to be "Duane Paine" lol!

IT'S A 16 2 AUSTIN!

IT WAS A 16 2 ALL ALONG AUSTIN!

ALL YOUR SCOUTS BROUGHT IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER!

EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BROUGHT IT THAT HE WAS A 16 3!!!!

Going to transfer my real account to Rangers then what a pain! Thanks Oddy for the info.

Actually screw it it is to much hassle now. Still Ell if you do what Oddy says it should be kind of painless.

Edited by Haden

I was sacked from O3 then made a fake account that Haden assigned to O3. Then I could rejoin the league with my normal account and be assigned a new team.

It was dumb.

It works at least!

I'd rather not have to give up my two other teams if possible.

Speaking of which, managed to avoid relegation on the last day of the season with my Reading FC team. Still yet to break into that top league.

Have a pretty young midfield, minus the 2 senior player (aged 30 + 34), got rid of a 35-4 and replaced with a 19-5. Just need to consider one young defender and possibly a young striker, then i'm sorted. My plan for the new season is to remain in the middle league again.

Until the new season, i look forward to the friendly against Silverdale on Tuesday. Will be looking for another on Friday, so watch out for that invite whoever i choose.

Edited by Jimbob

I think I'm going to say, next season I'm starting a new team as well. Decided.

I'm going to join you at the start of next season. I've been wanting to for a while so seems like a good opportunity to do so being rivals and all that.

Or we could rename you to Rangers and me to Celtic and it'll be like it quite possibly will be in real life. Celtic in the top division and Rangers starting from scratch. ;)

I'm going to join you at the start of next season. I've been wanting to for a while so seems like a good opportunity to do so being rivals and all that.

Or we could rename you to Rangers and me to Celtic and it'll be like it quite possibly will be in real life. Celtic in the top division and Rangers starting from scratch. ;)

Done.

I look forward to destroying you in the lower league :p

lol when I create a new season things are going to be so screwed up yet at the same time so fun :D

Can MadDog create a new team too? Anything that increases my chances to win the upper league :p

Done.

I look forward to destroying you in the lower league :p

Level playing field, unless you get an amazing team like Cube's, and I don't.

We shall see who's the best!

Will anyone want to take over my team or should I just not bother playing youth this season?

If someone wants to step up (and rename it) they can and I'll play youth/ my team like I would every season.

I don't think teams should be given away. I hate running into 300 million teams in the official league with a manager who have had the team for one season out of 25. He did nothing to deserve that team. I'd suggest selling the players to VIP's for low prices.

I don't think teams should be given away. I hate running into 300 million teams in the official league with a manager who have had the team for one season out of 25. He did nothing to deserve that team. I'd suggest selling the players to VIP's for low prices.

I considered selling players, only for market value to make it fair. Why should it be sold to VIPs for a low price?

I'd rather not see my team disappear though. I don't see why a manager can't take over another team, if they're the highest rated person applying for it then why shouldn't they get it?

Will anyone want to take over my team or should I just not bother playing youth this season?

If someone wants to step up (and rename it) they can and I'll play youth/ my team like I would every season.

I don't think teams should be given away either. People spend ages working on them, that's part of the fun. New managers should start with new teams.

Maybe we should make new teams now, Ell?

Or just not play youth and go for a mega title challenge?

I agree, we've been building our teams for a long time now, if a manager leaves, their team should go with them otherwise it's unfair on the rest of us. I'd feel a bit cheated if a new manager came in taking over a top league team and their team is already better than mine!

Managers can then take over teams, it doesn't mean they'll carry on winning. My team aren't exactly better than everyone else's?

I want to know now what will happen to my team so I know whether to play youth/ treat it like a normal season or whether to just go full on for the title challenge!

It's not really keeping with the spirit of the game to go for the title if you know you're not gonna be using that team next season. (Unfair on the rest of the prem!)

Fine, should we just start with a new team now then @Charlie?

Yeh go for it Cube and I have will be the best the lower league has been in years!

Btw if anyone has recruits they want to sign up we could do with 1 more person to join our league to keep numbers steady and active.

No! Don't all start new teams. If I win the league it'll be a hollow and not as satisfying. :p

No! Don't all start new teams. If I win the league it'll be a hollow and not as satisfying. :p

Na Silverdale, Eights, Oddy, Mcoy, 64s are big big competition so don't worry you will be well worth your money if you beat them.

Plus me Ell and Charlie will be taking you out again in 2 seasons so don't worry ;)

If I can't win the league now i might aswell just quit X11 altogether. :p

What happens with the league structure? Do more teams come up from the middle league?