N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Haden

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, that's what it sounds like although the "VIP" club would be more up my alley! Still gotta win the thing 1st though, gonna have to do it the hard way being the away team again!! :wink: Bloomin' 64thers have been the home team every round...some people get all the luck! :indeed:

Good luck tom! And to you Gaggle.

Nikos what time is your friend going to register? I like to hit the start button on a new league as soon as it possible as makes the thread creation easier.

Got two bids on 18 4 midfielders.

Looking to heal my awful midfield via a long term strategy[/b]

Inter will be at the main event in the FA Cup final!

And it's over Gaggle beat the Middle League champion Gaggle is going to the FA cup final.

All of NE will see Inter vs Gaggle.

In the interest of fairness can I inform you that Nikos's gf is managing Gaggles team.

Mcoy is going to dirty trick Nikos's gfs team for god sake!

Wait a minute there's Inter! Oh god wait a dirty trick to Mcoy and Gaggle!

Lets take my gf out the equation Gaggle the fact is you are in my way to the Cup and I want it.

Gaggle is furious he wants to dirty trick Inter wait Mcoy from behind, dirty trick to Mcoy! Look at Inter! Look at Inter! Dirty trick to Gaggle from Inter!!!! How will Gaggle retaliate there could be hell to pay for Inter!

Inter Gaggle has been waiting till the cup final, your bald headed candy ass belongs to the 64s. God Gaggle just gave the 4-4-2 stunner to Inter.

How personal can this get?

Can you imagine what it's going to be like at the final?

The 64s 3-2 Recall United

The 64s 2-0 Silverdale Hotpot

The 64s 4-1 Mcoys Sons

Inter 2-1 Coloccini FC

Inter 1-1 Haden

Inter 3-1 Eights

Inter 4-1 Bayern Bru

I will give you every drop of sweat every drop of blood you will get the absolute best of Gaggle in the final.

I need to beat you Gaggle I need it more than anything you can imagine there can only be one Cup winner and that will be Inter with all due respect

Edited by Haden

Good luck tom! And to you Gaggle.

Nikos what time is your friend going to register? I like to hit the start button on a new league as soon as it possible as makes the thread creation easier.

Lol, excellent!

I messaged him yesterday morning so I was hoping he'd have looked into it and joined by now, maybe he didn't get round to it or forgot but I'm seeing him tonight so hopefully I can get him signed up this eve or tomorrow morn! If he does or if he's decided he doesn't want to i'll let you know as soon as i do later. So if you could hold fire on the reset until i get back to you that'd be good! Either way you should be able to have the new thread up by lunch time on Sat at the latest, if not tonight.

Lol, excellent!

I messaged him yesterday morning so I was hoping he'd have looked into it and joined by now, maybe he didn't get round to it or forgot but I'm seeing him tonight so hopefully I can get him signed up this eve or tomorrow morn! If he does or if he's decided he doesn't want to i'll let you know as soon as i do later. So if you could hold fire on the reset until i get back to you that'd be good! Either way you should be able to have the new thread up by lunch time on Sat at the latest, if not tonight.

What an exciting match!

Congrats for the win unlucky Gaggle it was as good a cup final as we all could have hoped for!

Will PR later.

Had my friendly against Eights, beat them 5-2. Wasn't expecting that result to be honest.

Me neither. There went my 7 match win streak against you :(

I'm tired of losing/drawing, can we start the next season asap? :p

Glad me and dragooooo didn't have that friendly in the end :p

*erases memory*

Flippin heck! When did Dragoo get so good?!

Decent game against Bubbles, lost 2 - 1 at home though, pft... strikeforce causing me major problems this season.

I am still officially a newbie so I need a tip - what do you do when you have a player on like 2 bars of form? As training only adds like a bar or two. He's pretty old but my best attacker, but not worth playing on that poor form.

All you can do is form train them or try to play them out of it lol. The lower form your player has, they're supposed to increase more but there's a hidden form tendancy which dictates form raises etc. Or something. I've never had much luck with form training, players only ever raising 2 or 3 bars and my form events only ever increase the form of players who already have the highest form in the team =\

Decent game against Bubbles, lost 2 - 1 at home though, pft... strikeforce causing me major problems this season.

I am still officially a newbie so I need a tip - what do you do when you have a player on like 2 bars of form? As training only adds like a bar or two. He's pretty old but my best attacker, but not worth playing on that poor form.

Play or train them. The form is on a rubber band always aiming at 10. If the form is low it will increase faster. Youth probably increase faster though.

Glad me and dragooooo didn't have that friendly in the end :p

*erases memory*

Screw you haters! :heh:

Good game, DuD. I think you put out a youth/younger team, though? Our games are usually pretty close. The two we had in my first season were excellent. I'd consider us to be roughly around the same level, with you ahead.

Getting ready for new season. I think I'm ready, except for my keeper having poor form.

Cheers Gag, good game!

My friend has joined now this morning, just awaiting admin approval then all systems are go for the new season!

Hey Nick do you have Lucas's gmail account? Could you email him the xpert link if you do? I have very limited internet access atm so can't do that.

If he joins I think Rez, Dyson or Emo are for the chopping block.

Rez has been pretty inactive for a season so he might be willing to go? Could anyone ask those three sorry I would do it all myself but I wont have proper internet till Sunday evening. Any help would be great thank you, if issues are resolved by Sunday eve I will start the season and thread and make the thread better during the week.

If you recruited anyone could you let me know as you get an extra place in the draw for every person you have recruited.

Nikos you have 3 dips in the VIP draw by my estimation at least lol. (Alliance, Cup and recruitment)

Hey Nick do you have Lucas's gmail account? Could you email him the xpert link if you do? I have very limited internet access atm so can't do that.

Nikos you have 3 dips in the VIP draw by my estimation at least lol. (Alliance, Cup and recruitment)

Yep I've got his gmail and have emailed him the code now!

Awesome, if I win the prediction game too then that'll be the icing on the cake, lol! Not that I will, I only got a few right!