N-Europe

Game Show Mafia!

EEVILMURRAY

He prevented the kill, he's a type of protector. The ginger bush/vortex which saved bradley walsh #2 (presumably wheel of fortune) from being killed by an orange haired woman, not to be confused with the red head (cilla black)

Is this the event where everyone started laughing because of some snakes?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the event where everyone started laughing because of some snakes?

It was that night but not that part of it:

"The ginger bush moved. The orange haired woman was about to strike someone before a ginger vortex appeared beneath her and sucked her in. The second form of another was safe for now..."

There was no kill that day, so either the RC person (ReZ) is mafia, or the orange haired woman (Tales) is mafia. Could be both, but we haven't had a 2 kill day yet, which makes me think not. If we take out tales and he's town we know to kill ReZ. Beyond that I suspect Zell as too quiet.

Sorry guys, I'm a bit behind because of Christmas and all that.

I know that Rez is the RC Man, Rummy is the ginger bush, Diageo is an enhancer and EddieColeslaw is some kind of nullifier?

I targeted Rummy last night yo.

Was that your first choice target? It looked like the black man redirected you.

Jonnas, who did you target/call for last night? Surely you know who the grey haired man is from this.

Hm? Is the grey-haired man suspicious? I don't think there's any reason for me to say if he isn't.

Also, I think the snakes were what actually prevented the kill, not the vortex. Mainly from the way it was written back then.

Plus, Heroicjanitor was the one who seemed protected by the snakes, and he was killed the following night. Clearly the mafia trying again.

So, I don't think that says anything about Rummy or Tales.

I have to say what Jonnas is saying makes me very suspicious of him.

Grey haired man we believe to be Roy Walker, who both catchphrased Yvonne on the first day, then has been roleblocking with the snake since. They need to be outed!

I'm not 100% on ReZ, but others - Tales - are much better leads.

Also, Yvonne or Diageo have a double vote.

I'm pretty sure he is Chris Tarrant, and that he called Herojan/the newsreader/Dermot Murnaghan the night before.

Roy Walker seems to be someone different who put the snakes to use on Herojan/anyone targeting him/someone in that para. Chris Tarrant called on him last night, so whoever Chris Tarrant is, knows who the gray haired man is.

Jonnas knows, and he isn't disclosing. Which makes him awfully fishy.

I'll come clean as Roy Walker.

I'm a jailkeeper but I can also make people talk in picture form - I think the latter power is just to spice up the game, but it's not useful to the town so I've not used it except for the first night because I knew Yvonne would play up to it and I wanted it to be used at least once :p

So that's why I don't trust ReZ. I don't think EEVIL would give the town two jailkeepers. I make my target laugh with the snake (due to the clip that Yvonne found - awesome lol) and whoever tries targeting them laughs too much to use their power.

Sounds less evil than setting killer robots on people :p

If we assume all that as true it helps a lot with our deductions.

ReZ or Tales are definitely mafia. If it's Tales Rummy is cleared in my mind.

If it's ReZ, Jonnas (as tarrant) is cleared.

One lynch, two alignments assured. Seems like a win win scenario to me.

You both need to give us full details of your roles.

First of all, I can vouch that Peeps is telling the truth. Didn't want to out the man who roleblocked so many people. Sure, he didn't want to target Herojan that night, which means he isn't cleared, but I'll trust him for now.

For the record, I think ReZ is the guilty party, regardless of what he might say. I still think the mafia killer tried to kill Herojan, and if ReZ was most likely that person, then my vote stays.

I also think Rummy is fishy, but this comes exclusively from the way he posts. I'll wait more before following that lead.

50354_322380941191_257966_n.jpg

Part Four will end at the end of today/beginning of tomorrow, extended til around midnight due to my being out of the house... To be at a pub quiz.

Votesings.

Dazz = 1 - ReZourceman

ReZourceman = 2 - Dazz, Jonnas

Tales = 5 - Yvonne, Diageo, mr-paul, EddieColeslaw

No Lynch = 1 - Peeps.

MAJORITY IS EIGHT.

Choppy chop.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

No I am not evil, neutral or mafia. I have never targeted heroic. Night 1 I purposefully did nothing, night two I targeted Dazz and last nighy I targeted Rummy. Peeps it shouldnt be suspicious because all my robots can do different tasks.

I do NOT have to use them all.

and if its me (given info and all targets) or Tales (responded to accusations with "Im confused") then the choice is abundantly clear.

vote : Tales,