N-Europe

Game Show Mafia!

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, it's your power.

We could try and figure out the killer. It is someone from a numbers show who holds a podium... I don't know enough quiz shows! Also there is someone who has a simjilar mission to Cube, whatever his mission was. Does that mean he was neutral?

It's not my power, you changed before I got anywhere near you.

Are you the woman in red? Is he the changer or enhancing man? I don't quite get it. What did you do, or what did he do?

I don't know, it's your power.

We could try and figure out the killer. It is someone from a numbers show who holds a podium... I don't know enough quiz shows! Also there is someone who has a simjilar mission to Cube, whatever his mission was. Does that mean he was neutral?

Hohoho my friend, tis christmas!

Gah. Diageo, who are you, how do you know so much for sure it was him? Are we even getting anything out of this day? I'm still wishing it had ended yesterday and we could chase shit up in the night! Herojan, how are you so ignorant to something he apparently seems so adamant on?

EEVIL, I'm not sure how much further we'll get so I'm happy if you call night whenever you want to.

Many covert operations and many attempts at misdirection were conducted during the break.

The man looked outside his glass contruct and thought it safer to stay in there for the remainder of the break.

The gray haired man released a snake towards the blondish haired man. Luckily the blondish man had picked up a phone and got his news reader friend to help him out. The friend saw the snake and began to laugh. The red haired woman, had prepared a wall for this break and was about to use it on both the blondish man and his news reader friend, but she saw the snake and began to laugh also.

The man with the RC toys had a green monster ready to use and directed towards the blondish man’s friend. The friend saw the green monster and said,

“Hello there little guy!â€

A spark lit and a flame appeared atop the monster, the friend went white with fear. This was the end.

“Ahaha, Jesus titty-fucking Chr-“

“Pfft AHAHAHAHAHAHAâ€

The man with the RC toys had caught sight of the snake and could stop himself from laughing.

They spent the rest of the break pissing themselves with laughter.

The ginger bush moved. The orange haired woman was about to strike someone before a ginger vortex appeared beneath her and sucked her in. The second form of another was safe for now...

A man with glasses who always gets the target investigated someone to satisfaction.

A man with two orbs opened one to borrow something from the ginger bush. The black man had pitted two people against each other. One had dreams of enhancing the other but his power was nullified by the one he was pitted against. An imitation ginger vortex appeared and sucked the trio in.

The woman in red watched all this happen:

"Well after deciphering all that no one got cancelled. If I had testicles, I'd say this had been a major ballache."

Watchable:

@mr\-paul

@Dazz

@jayseven

@Rummy

@Tales

Cancelled:

Cube

PART THREE IS NOW.

GO.

Not quite. What you voting for me for anyway, I didn't do anything bad! Nobody even died last night!

For the record, I've known since yesterday that Yvonne was the man with the orbs, I presume her to be Jasper Carrot, golden balls? Even so, not sure why Yvonne felt the need to make that point, but whilst we're on it I might as well out her too.

gameshow_mafia_yvonne_09.jpg

Soup, Rummy? Sup Rummy? Well, you didn't need to point it out, but yes you did target me from what I see in the writeup. What makes me wonder, why would you wish to make a point of it?

It's redbush tea. Come onnnn!

Well if people think the red bush is the (attempted) killer then it's important they know who that is.

While we're splurging information, I know what Dazz's power is and I know who jayseven is/his power too. They seem like townies to me.

And yes, my balls are golden. I didn't even know JC had a game show!

Also for you to know who I was from yesterday you had to know something about catchphrase guy, who he was, who he targeted. So that's good news for you, assuming you didn't know that from info sharing on a maff forum of course.