Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Celebrity Big Brother 4 Official Thread

Sarka

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I do. You have no idea how much Big Brother is a part of my life. I watch live feed most of the time, apart from stopping to see Neighbours. It's handy with my computer being in the same room as the TV.

You realise that your girlfriend reads this forum too. Right?

If he struggles get Owen in here, he'll manage it no problem.

LOL, cheeky!

No in all seriousness i watch celebrity BB but i don't really care who wins.

Also theres no-way i'm going like i did with the other BB again, i got too involved and had a extreme hatred for Anthony who won, and besides i don't want a argument like before...

I won't be voting at all in anymore BB and i doubt i really get involved with this celebrity one..i mean 8 days? Whats the point!

:laughing:

I won't be voting at all in anymore BB and i doubt i really get involved with this celebrity one..i mean 8 days? Whats the point!

:laughing:

I agree, i thought the idea was to put people through this hell for a long period of time, you're hardly gonna feel the effects after 8 days

This years is looking Prety werid so far

Barrymore, crowd loving the guy took 5 minutes to get in

Pete burns

and the non celeb chantelle who has to Fake being a celeb by saying she was in a popband named Kandyfloss (with a k >> ) and had the hit Give it to me (I think)

I've got my fingers crossed for Jeremey Beadle, as I do every year. He can be dropped down inside a giant cheapy DVD bundle, then burst out. Another good one would be Geoffry from Rainbow.

Either would do!

Jim Bowen would be another favourite.

Oh yes, maggot from GLC i love that band, im sure gonna love him in there

They aren't no band. They're a piss take, their first album is good I must agree, but it annoys me when vocal groups/ rap groups/ pop groups are called bands.

Thank god my TV in my room has lost reception, because I wouldn't want to accidently run into this [so far] horrid line up.

I'm loving these celebs, especially the guy who looks like a girl, he just seems to be great. I already don't know any names, I never get them for at least a week. It should be fun watching the gril pretending to be a celeb, although it wouldn't be to hard, I've never seen most of them before.