N-Europe

How many currys do you have per week ?

mummy

I don't feel like I even know what curry looks or tastes like. I've had chicken and other types of curry in my life, but never in the context of fast food, and never often enough to discern if I like it enough. I wonder what it's like as a fast food. I always crave (fish &) chips when drunk...lots of people want a curry or a kebab. I've definitely never had a kebab before.

Never really had a curry. Don't like rice/veg.

Next we'll see a thread where mummy is asking if we've got our scarves and gloves ready for winter. Or asking us if EEVIL is spending his internet time productively.

sad_face.jpg

I am streamlining my usage to optimise awesomeness. Leaves more time for gaming.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

One every one or two weeks. And then it's one cooked at home (chicken, sauce and rice). I don't like curries from a restaurant.

Likewise, much prefer a home cooked one.

only exception being when out for a curry with friends, family or what not i'll get a chicken Dansak. Love them, but yeah other wise, home cooked all the way.

To further explain my claim, I don't mean properly cooked then reheated in the microwave. I mean rice frozen, cooked, refrozen with preservatives, surrounded by cloves and then microwaved in a plastic container alongside chicken which you expect to reach a certain temperature in the time stated but probably never does... can't taste good.

Or maybe I am just spoiled by my rice cooker :)

To further explain my claim, I don't mean properly cooked then reheated in the microwave. I mean rice frozen, cooked, refrozen with preservatives, surrounded by cloves and then microwaved in a plastic container alongside chicken which you expect to reach a certain temperature in the time stated but probably never does... can't taste good.

I think they mean the rice that come in those cat-food-style packets. Those are lovely.

But I agree: rice that comes as part of a microwave meal is never particularly pleasant.