N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(That music ... sniff ...)

Anyway, no time for reminiscence now! It is indeed strange that they went for Yvonne with so much doubt about her yesterday. They could have easily attempted to get her lynched instead. I support the theory of a redirection.

@Cube, to quickly sum up what I have in my notes:

darksnowman takes stuff from his targets and gets info that way.

Dazz is a dumb/paranoid cop.

EddieColeslaw gets info somehow.

Eenuh has been found to get energy by talking and can apparently both be helpful and harmful, whatever these things mean.

mr-paul is a reverse tracker.

Nintendohnut has a double vote and can redirect members of the police and get a copy of their result.

Sprout appears to be a competent cop who had a fluke, Supergrunch, which was later discovered by Tales to be just that, a fluke - we're guessing a redirection.

Tales gets info somehow and is untargettable.

Zell is a roleblocker who knocks people over the head.

Or maybe the mafia are hoping that because Yvonne turned up good, we will all turn on Zell who 'must' be evil.

I think Zell is suspicious but not enough to warrant a lynch. We haven't had any of the other roleblockers come forward yet have we? Zell may well be town.

I think that the mafia may have gone for Yvonne to pile pressure on Zell, hoping people would believe him to be evil if Yvonne turned out good. I still don't know what to believe regarding him.

Do we have any other roleblockers who wish to come forward? . I don't know who he targeted last night, but he wasn't targeted by anybody but myself, which I thought was a tad odd seeing there was a bit of focus on him yesterday.

Confirmed: I am paranoid.

Either that or I'm extremely lucky...

Sprout is evil ACCORDING TO MY RESULTS!

Gotcha.gif

That's the stupidest target choice I've ever seen. If you want to confirm you are not paranoid, target people who are likely to be mafia, not the only alignment investigator we have, that has already got a mafia lynched.

I think you are hiding behind this ruse that you are a paranoid cop and that you are mafia.

Vote: Dazz

Or they double bluffed. Zell is mafia, and by killing Yvonne everyone will doubt Zell is mafia thinking that the mafia is trying to frame Zell. It's not stupid or daring at all, I would be very surprised if the town dared to lynch Zell in the next few days.

I'm a bit befuddled as to why the mafia went for Yvonne when he was suspicious. I can only assume it was to try and make me look bad.

Dazz targeting Sprout does seem a little off to me. Sprout's clearly good, so he should have targeted someone else.

Gotcha.gif

That's the stupidest target choice I've ever seen. If you want to confirm you are not paranoid, target people who are likely to be mafia, not the only alignment investigator we have, that has already got a mafia lynched.

I think you are hiding behind this ruse that you are a paranoid cop and that you are mafia.

Vote: Dazz

But why would the mafia pull a useless pointless move like that? Surely they'd be more clever with their targetting?

I honestly don't find Zell all that suspicious, if only because there's nothing that really screams mafia about him. He's a roleblocker, sure, but the town usually has at least one of those, so there's nothing definitive there.

I dunno, it doesn't seem like we have much to go on right now. No new info of value?

Ok the mafia going after Yvonne is indeed a bit weird, though maybe they figured Yvonne knew too much or something? Or that maybe Yvonne was right about Zell? I have to say I still don’t trust him, but that is mostly because of his roleblocking methods.

Didn’t we have more trackers among our people in this courtroom? I seem to remember quite a few saying they could track the actions of others, but maybe I am mixing things up again. As for Dazz investigating Sprout, I guess he’s just targeting a bit aimlessly, as he always gets the same result it seems. I wonder if there is a way to help him so he can become a helpful investigator? Anyone with a power who can boost him or something?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!