NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

bubble-objection.gif

Very interesting...

I would have thought that it would be obvious that "guilty" is the designation for "evil". Unless you weren't told that you were "innocent".

Vote: Dannybot-the-Dane

(That's just to prove my power).

I am innocent, my goal is for the mafia to be arrested.

How is it obvious that "guilty" is the designation for evil? As mentioned, they haven't actually been found guilty yet. It makes more sense in my eyes for their designation to be "corrupt", but the fact remains we don't know for sure yet what they're called.

Also, seeing as we've already seen HJ's alignment as "innocent", I don't see where you're getting the idea from that I wouldn't know. I actually didn't even consider that and decided against specifically saying "innocent" because I wasn't sure if it'd be considered quoting my role PM.

You responding to justified suspicions by counter-accusing me with a very weak argument doesn't make you look more innocent, I'm afraid. But because I have a nagging feeling, I want to make sure:

@darksnowman, are you an alignment investigator?

Corrupt and has a double vote.

Vote: Cube I really think we should lynch Cube today.

Vote Standings

Cube (4): Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, mr-paul, The Peeps

Dannyboy-the-Dane (2): Cube

No lynch (1): jayseven

Majority is 11

Cube's allusion to double vote was pretty clear, though it seems it took some explaining. Not sure how I feel about his corrupt verdict though. I think he's viable if we can determine something solid about darksnowman, but for now I'm still more bothered about;

No I don't know unfortunatly, but it's not uncommon to have passive powers you aren't told about.

But in future I suggest everyone does not target me :p I understand I'm the point of interest if nothing else comes up, but I would hope to get some benefit of the doubt.

Really? It's not uncommon? How often has it ever even happened? Can't say its the sort of thing I would expect to turn up later rather than sooner. I find your supposed retrospective role info and this explanation highly strange. I don't want to be hesitant in this game either so; Vote:Tales

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane @Dazz @mr\-paul @Nintendohnut @ReZ @Sprout @Supergrunch @Tales @The Peeps @Yvonne @Zell

Would still like to know who targetted me last night, as I said there's no need to say what you did(unless you want to/you feel what you found is worthy), but if I don't hear anyone come forward then find out they did it I'll treat them very suspiciously...

@Rummy the write-up confirms that I didn't target anyone last night.

Cube was found to be corrupt and has a double vote... if he were actually good I doubt being corrupt would be the cause of his double vote. He needs to go today.

It's as I feared. They've started picking off members of the police force already! I'm gonna be really annoyed if I die cause I really like the Ace Attorney games. =P

Corrupt isn't exactly a word I'd associate with someone who was innocent, so I'll Vote: Cube, too. That said, darksnowman hasn't mentioned yet what he actually took from Cube's office, so maybe we should go steady on the voting whilst we press a little further on these matters, pals...

That said, darksnowman hasn't mentioned yet what he actually took from Cube's office, so maybe we should go steady on the voting whilst we press a little further on these matters, pals...

I agree with this. We need to hear more from him before this lynch goes through.

Dannyboy, I didn't exactly attack you - the vote was just for the vote count.

Remove Vote

The things taken from my office was forged evidence from an old case. I've been asked multiple times by people asking for more info with no questions...

BTW...don't forget who the investigater is.

Really? It's not uncommon? How often has it ever even happened? Can't say its the sort of thing I would expect to turn up later rather than sooner. I find your supposed retrospective role info and this explanation highly strange. I don't want to be hesitant in this game either so; Vote:Tales

There's nothing else I can say about it because there isn't anything else to say. I don't see why I would lie about not knowing. As I said earlier, I understand that I'm a point of interest, but I think it's very interesting that you find me a more pressing matter than Cube.

I don't trust Cube. I want more info on what you do.

Vote: Cube

Anything...anything at all...I mean, the spotlight is on you and it's not really looking too great. I want to believe you but we have a lot of people voting for you. Surely there's something you can give us. Do you do more than double-vote? Did you find out your office got robbed? Did you receive any kind of PM?

How is it obvious that "guilty" is the designation for evil? As mentioned, they haven't actually been found guilty yet. It makes more sense in my eyes for their designation to be "corrupt", but the fact remains we don't know for sure yet what they're called.

Also, seeing as we've already seen HJ's alignment as "innocent", I don't see where you're getting the idea from that I wouldn't know. I actually didn't even consider that and decided against specifically saying "innocent" because I wasn't sure if it'd be considered quoting my role PM.

You responding to justified suspicions by counter-accusing me with a very weak argument doesn't make you look more innocent, I'm afraid. But because I have a nagging feeling, I want to make sure:

@darksnowman, are you an alignment investigator?

Corrupt and has a double vote.

Vote: Cube I really think we should lynch Cube today.

@Rummy the write-up confirms that I didn't target anyone last night.

Cube was found to be corrupt and has a double vote... if he were actually good I doubt being corrupt would be the cause of his double vote. He needs to go today.

It's as I feared. They've started picking off members of the police force already! I'm gonna be really annoyed if I die cause I really like the Ace Attorney games. =P

Corrupt isn't exactly a word I'd associate with someone who was innocent, so I'll Vote: Cube, too. That said, darksnowman hasn't mentioned yet what he actually took from Cube's office, so maybe we should go steady on the voting whilst we press a little further on these matters, pals...

You guys are now suspicious in my eyes :P Look carefully at Cube's wording in his post and you'll see why he has to be innocent.

Lynching Cube would be a mistake, if you ask me.

Sorry, @Cube, but how does you having a double vote make you innocent? I'm not sure I follow your logic.

And @jayseven, you might as well just tell us what it is about Cube's posts that make it clear he's innocent - if you're right you might as well share it with everyone because the mafia will have already found it. And I don't see it!

Sorry, @Cube, but how does you having a double vote make you innocent? I'm not sure I follow your logic.

I never said that it made me innocent - I was just showing what my "forging evidence" does.

My night power is completely unrelated to the forging evidence part of my role.

Also, I'm not quite sure what Jay is talking about.

DO you just have a double vote to use whenever you want, or did you have to use the "OBJECTION!" image to use it?

DO you just have a double vote to use whenever you want, or did you have to use the "OBJECTION!" image to use it?

The double vote is always in use.

There's nothing else I can say about it because there isn't anything else to say. I don't see why I would lie about not knowing. As I said earlier, I understand that I'm a point of interest, but I think it's very interesting that you find me a more pressing matter than Cube.

Well, you're saying you retrospectively found out you were untargettable, I find it strange. Then try and use it to say to people not to bother targetting you for the rest of the game because it won't work, which is fair if it's true. What if it's not, though? What if you're mafia and you're trying to explain away a collegue's protection or redirection of sorts of yourself last night? I'm only speculating, but as I said the retrospective information doesn't sit comfortably with me, more so than @darksnowman's 'cube is corrupt!' with little more explanation.

Also you said it's not uncommon to have passive powers you aren't told about, I don't think I've ever seen that before!

For the record my choice is between you and Cube, I'm voting because I don't want to be hesitant with lynches as that is always what makes the town lose and drags out the game, and additionally I'm fairly busy at the moment and I might miss deadlines. If everyone wants to go for Cube and it needs another vote, I'd be happy to do that too.

What if you're mafia and you're trying to explain away a collegue's protection or redirection of sorts of yourself last night?

It's definitely his power (and not protection by someone else) as she used her whip to ward people away. She even hit her own father.

ALL THESE STUPID FUCKING POINTLESS MENTIONS.

Would still like to know who targetted me last night

I mentioned earlier what I did.

Well, you're saying you retrospectively found out you were untargettable, I find it strange. Then try and use it to say to people not to bother targetting you for the rest of the game because it won't work, which is fair if it's true. What if it's not, though? What if you're mafia and you're trying to explain away a collegue's protection or redirection of sorts of yourself last night?

Post #32

Also you said it's not uncommon to have passive powers you aren't told about, I don't think I've ever seen that before!

Rez had a couple dozen "things you weren't told about" in one of his Poke games.

The positive side of this passive power is that I can help the town undisturbed fyi. Bad side is that I can't be alignment checked :p

Hmm. Compelling. What if you and cube are BOTH mafia!!

But ok. For now. Withdraw Vote.

I mentioned earlier what I did.

Lol, excuse me then. I just wanted to know who targetted me last night(surely they'd have something to say anyway). I think using mentions is perfectly reasonable, it stops people ignoring the thread/lets them ignore the thread becuase they're idling mafia!

Dannyboy, I didn't exactly attack you - the vote was just for the vote count.

Remove Vote

BTW...don't forget who the investigater is.

Ah, right. Sorry, I missed that.

Also, I did consider the investigator, but then again we're not exactly supposed to judge people on their characters. At least not their alignment. I'm not sure if that extends to powers.

You guys are now suspicious in my eyes :P Look carefully at Cube's wording in his post and you'll see why he has to be innocent.

Lynching Cube would be a mistake, if you ask me.

I think I know what you're talking about.

And @jayseven, you might as well just tell us what it is about Cube's posts that make it clear he's innocent - if you're right you might as well share it with everyone because the mafia will have already found it. And I don't see it!

He means that having a double vote explains why he forges evidence. It's not exactly a proof of innocence, though, but worth considering.

Also, if jayseven is indeed talking about what I think he is, it would be wiser not to reveal what it is that alledgedly proves Cube innocent.

---

While the "corrupt" description still doesn't sit well with me, I am beginning to get convinced that Cube is indeed innocent.

Withdraw Vote

Now I'm more interested in hearing about the nature of @darksnowman's power.

Vote Standings

Cube (4): Diageo, mr-paul, The Peeps, Sprout

No lynch (1): jayseven

Majority is 11

And now it's out. Well done, Diageo. ¬_¬

I doubt he'd specifically use the exact phrasing if he didn't know it himself.

I doubt he'd specifically use the exact phrasing if he didn't know it himself.

What's to say that the mafia haven't been told what the phrasing is?

You're siting your own grave there buddy.

You're digging your own grave there buddy.