NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Tea? This is no gentleman's club! This is a courtroom! And I want answers!!

(srs when we gonna start up again? still waiting on PMs?)

Turns out, I can only start this by the end of the day. If there are any PMs I haven't received by then, tough luck for them.

October 14, 7:46 AM

The Mafia Forum

"Our first target is clear"

"Can we do this, though?"

"Don't worry, this should be fairly simple..."

---------------

October 14, 8:00 AM

District Court

Courtroom No.2

"Well, it seems we're all here." started the Judge "I hope you have all enjoyed the break. I certainly did, I never knew that the canteen's bread was this fresh in the morning! And the milk was simply-"

*ahem*

"Ah, yes. The court is now in session. And before we start, I have two announcements to make"

(Announcements?) everyone wondered.

"Firstly, I must ask Mr. Shi-Long Lang to leave the court"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

rou-erkc.gif

"Could you repeat that, Judge? I think I misheard."

"I'm afraid this is true, Mr.Lang. I somehow missed an order from the Supreme Court, up until just a couple of minutes ago. I was not supposed to involve the Interpol in this mafia game."

"What the-? This is clearly the same kind of forgery that The Mafia is known for!"

"I thought the same myself, but...do we have any evidence that this order isn't legitimate?"

*growl* "Evidence? Evidence?! To hell with evidence, can't you see the truth?"

"Mr.Lang, I will only say this one more time. Please leave."

"Bah! Lang Zi says: 'Judges are unable to actually judge'. As usual, it holds true."

Lang left quickly, growling something under his breath "This isn't over yet..."

Heroicjanitor has left the game. He was Innocent.

The remaining players collectively gulped.

"As for the second announcement... Someone has left this piece of evidence in my table: a disc of sorts!"

"...A DVD?"

"I believe that is the name of the device, yes. It is written here, that we should play it once the new session starts"

They inserted the DVD into a nearby laptop. And what they saw was, to say the least, surprising:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

godot-forwardb.gif

"Greeting, Ladies and Gentlemen. I am Godot.

You seek the truth and, wait no more, Godot has arrived.

Be careful though, much like a freshly-prepared cup of coffee, the truth may reveal itself to be harsh and unforgiving on those who are unprepared. Leave it unattended, however, and its contents become cold and unpalatable.

I have secretly planted a small camera in a hallway near the canteen. In that particular spot, only one thing of note happened. Take a look."

A figure, a man, can be seen in the bench, calmly drinking something. He seems to have finished his drink. He gets up and starts gathering his belongings when, suddenly, an unseen assailant appears from behind. The assailant grabs something, and violently hits the man in the back of the head.

The man falls near the camera, unconscious, and his face can finally be seen properly: Miles Edgeworth

Godot returned. "That is the harsh truth: Miles Edgeworth prefers insipid tea over the intense aroma of coffee."

The video ended.

"..."

"..."

"...My attacker was not shown at all!" yelled Edgeworth

---------------------

Remaining Players (20):

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Dyson

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eevilmurray

-jayseven

-MadDog

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-ReZ

-Rummy

-Sprout

-Supergrunch

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Yvonne

-Zell

Majority is 11

The Court is now in Session 2

Edited by Jonnas

Interesting! So people don't die, they just get framed...I dig it.

Anyone got any good info they're willing to part with?

Well you all know what happened to me / Miles Edgeworth.

And my tea is far from insipid thank you!

I don't suppose anyone can shed any light on who targeted me?

It would seem that Tales is untargettable, and according to the flavour it appears to be part of his role rather than due to the involvement of a third party.

It would seem that Tales is untargettable, and according to the flavour it appears to be part of his role rather than due to the involvement of a third party.

I can report the same thing.

Also, I'm wondering what we can infer from the video tape. Peeps, you should be able to confirm or deny whether it was a roleblock that happened - can you say anything else about the event?

And me too. Four people targeted be and I roleblocked them all. I didn't know I had this power until Jonnas sent me a pm saying just that.

I was hoping the write up would have more goings on to help us. :( Even at that, whats up with Tales being untargetable? Classic mafia (boss) tactic.

I can't target him either...

Someone targetted me last night is what I know. I don't know who but it would be nice if they came forward(no need to say what they did), otherwise when I do find out I might assume them to be shady.

And me too. Four people targeted be and I roleblocked them all. I didn't know I had this power until Jonnas sent me a pm saying just that.

Retrospective role info? Not sure I like the look of that.

It seems a bit strange that you'd be sent a PM about it, but not be told about it in your role info. Do you have any idea why you weren't told about it until now?

So, does anyone have anything?

I know some stuff was taken from my office.

It seems a bit strange that you'd be sent a PM about it, but not be told about it in your role info. Do you have any idea why you weren't told about it until now?

No I don't know unfortunatly, but it's not uncommon to have passive powers you aren't told about.

But in future I suggest everyone does not target me :p I understand I'm the point of interest if nothing else comes up, but I would hope to get some benefit of the doubt.

No I don't know unfortunatly, but it's not uncommon to have passive powers you aren't told about.

But in future I suggest everyone does not target me :p I understand I'm the point of interest if nothing else comes up, but I would hope to get some benefit of the doubt.

Of course. The game's only just started. :heh: It doesn't exactly strike me as an obvious mafia trait, either, I just find it a bit strange since it's a passive power I'd expect you'd either be told about from the beginning or not at all. But that's not really an argument for anything, so I don't think there's more to be gained from this discovery.

Unfortunately, that's all the info I have for now.

It kind of makes sense flavour-wise why Tales can't be targeted. I guess Franziska would use her whip to fend off anyone.

Anything else to report?

I'm playing the "Real Life Defence" for yesterday. I was busy doing Real Life things. So I have nothing to report.

I'm playing the "Real Life Defence" for yesterday. I was busy doing Real Life things. So I have nothing to report.

bubble-objection.gif

You have no life!