NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Ooh Mr-Paul, that's actually interesting.

I'd like to hear from darksnowman too.

Also, apparently @jayseven, you are a mysterious guy, with a vice that is not smoking, and your attire is disorderly, why is that?

Are those the exact words? Would like to hear what Cube has to say about this.

Not sure what to make of the info about jayseven, it doesn't really tell us anything.

My info is that Cube is corrupt.

"Corrupt" is the wrong word. I merely do some...alterations..to get us all to the correct verdict quicker.

The truth is the only thing I'm interested in.

So you forge evidence to get what you want.

How can we take your word that your truth is "The Truth"?

How can we take your word that your truth is "The Truth"?

I just present evidence - which does give me an extra say in things. The rest of the jury still has to agree with me, though.

you are a mysterious guy, with a vice that is not smoking, and your attire is disorderly, why is that

Not sure if you've not accidentally targetted the real me...

But seriously, I don't know any specific reasons why you'd get that on me. Maybe my vice is wearing a silly hat? I really don't have anything else to share with you guys, I'm afraid.

"Corrupt" is the wrong word. I merely do some...alterations..to get us all to the correct verdict quicker.

The truth is the only thing I'm interested in.

The word "corrupt" is used specifically to describe the mafia, and the exact thing they're guilty of is manipulating the evidence. Together these two things seem as good as any "evil" result to me - and keep in mind that this game doesn't appear to use the standard "good" and "evil" designations; I wouldn't be surprised if "corrupt" is the designation for "evil" in this game.

I'm willing to go with it.

Vote: Cube

Not sure if you've not accidentally targetted the real me...

But seriously, I don't know any specific reasons why you'd get that on me. Maybe my vice is wearing a silly hat? I really don't have anything else to share with you guys, I'm afraid.

It's no spoiler that Jake Marshall drinks from his small hip flask, so I'm pretty sure that's the vice in question. I'm a bit more worried about the "mysterious" description, but I guess your cowboy mannerisms could count for that?

So, does anyone have anything?

I know some stuff was taken from my office.

I know that Larry Butz, aka @darksnowman, took something from Cube's office.

What were you doing?

Eureka.gif

I think we have something here

and keep in mind that this game doesn't appear to use the standard "good" and "evil" designations; I wouldn't be surprised if "corrupt" is the designation for "evil" in this game.

bubble-objection.gif

Very interesting...

I would have thought that it would be obvious that "guilty" is the designation for "evil". Unless you weren't told that you were "innocent".

Vote: Dannybot-the-Dane

(That's just to prove my power).

I am innocent, my goal is for the mafia to be arrested.

Hmm. I highly doubt that 'corrupt' is the term for the mafia this game, either, but I don't necessarily think that just because dannyboy didn't mention 'innocent' necessarily proves anything one way or the other.

Except the fact that your post has made me trust you, cube :)

Vote: Recess because shortly I'll be going to bed and I won't be on again until 17:30.

but I don't necessarily think that just because dannyboy didn't mention 'innocent' necessarily proves anything one way or the other.

I know - I just need to vote for someone and wait for the vote count.

I'll see how this plays out before voting. The alliances may actually be described as innocent or corrupt as no verdict has actually been passed to declare them as 'guilty'. Jonnas could have easily told the mafia that townies are described as innocent but I do trust Cube a bit more now.

I don't trust Cube. I want more info on what you do.

I have a double-vote.

Cube, are you saying you have a double vote or am I reading you wrong?

Typical, make me look a spaz. I knew that was going to happen!

I don't know how he could have been clearer Peeps?

And it's clear that the mafia know that town=innocent because Heroicjanitor was put out of the game and his alignment was innocent.

I must admit, the last thing that entered my mind as another word for mafia was 'corrupt'. 'Guilty' was the first. Cube, I don't exactly trust you but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for the time being. However, the fact that darksnowman found him to be 'corrupt' seems rather interesting. I'd like to hear more from you, Cube....a lot more....

And it's clear that the mafia know that town=innocent because Heroicjanitor was put out of the game and his alignment was innocent.

But even without that, it would be obvious anyway. I can't really think of another word you could use except for 'not guilty' which just sounds like you were accused in the first place or something. Wow, this is getting too technical, haha.

I'd like to hear more from you, Cube....a lot more....

Such as........?

Such as........?

Anything...anything at all...I mean, the spotlight is on you and it's not really looking too great. I want to believe you but we have a lot of people voting for you. Surely there's something you can give us. Do you do more than double-vote? Did you find out your office got robbed? Did you receive any kind of PM?

Vote Standings

Cube (3): Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, mr-paul

Dannyboy-the-Dane (2): Cube

No lynch (1): jayseven

Majority is 11