NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Is that the same roleblocker targeting Nintendohnut and mr-paul? If so, then any power-boosters would likely know who the roleblocker is.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was away. It's great we got a mafioso this early.

Someone attacked me, sharp blow to the back apparently.

I tried reverse tracking Sprout, as I was sure he would be a target for killing/mafia roleblocking.

Alas, I got nothing.

So I was roleblocked last night by a heavy blow to the back of my head. Anyone willing to admit to that?

These sound strangely similar. It might be a coincidence, but could it be the same person?

Yeah I'd say either one of mr-paul or Nintendohnut are lying for some reason (because maybe they killed?) or the roleblocker was power boosted. It's worth remembering that the roleblocker isn't proven to be evil yet, though the method of roleblocking certainly makes things look bad for them.

So if anyone boosted someone's power in night 2 (the night Rummy died), that'll be our roleblocker and chief suspect for today :p

It'd be a bit stupid for a mafia member who killed to lie about being Roleblocked and describe a way they knew was a real Roleblock, wouldn't it? Surely it would be safer for them to simply say they were Roleblocked without giving any more information than to say they were specifically hit on the back of the head? I doubt mr-Paul is lying very much indeed, but I am certainly not - it would be even more stupid if I was a mafia member and, moments after someone else has claimed being Roleblocked by being hit, I claim the same.

So yeah, that's stupid Peeeps. Sorry, but it is :p

I want to find out who this Roleblocker is. Someone come forward either as the Roleblocker or as the redirector! It's worth bearing in mind that if the releblock doesn't come forward then it's likely they are mafia. And if neither the Roleblocker nor the booster come forward it's likely they're both mafia. Or that mr-Paul is lying (which, to reiterate, I doubt)

Well this is the third different way I have been roleblocked/attacked, and therefore received no information. The night before I was both tied up and handcuffed, then last night I was hit in the back. I don't know if the method changes/is just flavour, or if me and Dohnut were targeted by the same person.

There is the possibility that one of us could be lying and actually be the killer, but I don't think either of us would be stupid enough to claim being roleblocked in such circumstances. If we were lying, the chances are we'd be called out on it and lynched.

I don't think Nintendohnut is the killer. Slightly suspicious due to his double vote, but again, I don't think he'd be so stupid. I certainly am not the killer. I reckon there may be a few people with roleblocking powers/there maybe even someone jail-keeping and beating people away?

What has anyone else got?

(also, no-one is actually killing! jayseven isn't dead, he was just framed! must stop using the word kill!)

I'm frustrated by the lack of activity in this game. I mean, there are plenty of players left but barely anyone has posted today and we need to share information to potentially catch a killer here. I know it's the weekend, so hopefully things will pick up in the week when maybe a few more people are online? It's just annoying!

@dannyboy - did I satisfactorily answer your questions yesterday?

Godot hasn't come back since that first night :( Soundsl ike the same thing he described though. Nothing happened to me last night.

That's because it was Jayseven.

I'm frustrated by the lack of activity in this game. I mean, there are plenty of players left but barely anyone has posted today and we need to share information to potentially catch a killer here. I know it's the weekend, so hopefully things will pick up in the week when maybe a few more people are online? It's just annoying!

It's hardly been inactivity here in my opinion.

I know that two people targeted Sprout, the assumlingly aligment investigator. I think it would be interesting to know what they wanted with him.

Let's be patient. Hopefully Sprout or someone else will turn up with some information.

Also, you keep trying to mention Dannyboy in your posts, but you're actually mentioning the different forum member danny.

Well I was one of the ones who targeted Sprout, as I admitted earlier this day. I was trying to reverse track, but was roleblocked.

Well, er, I found conclusive evidence on Supergrunch. He's evil, pals!

Vote: Supergrunch

(Don't let that information stop any other information coming in though.)

Interesting! I will go for that pressure at least...

vote Supergrunch

what's your role Supergrunch?

Potential hypotheses:

1. I am evil, which divides into:

a. Evil and mafia, so everyone should lynch me.

b. Just generally evil (assuming evil != mafia, which still isn't entirely confirmed), meaning I may be helping the mafia without actually being one, meaning you should maybe lynch me.

2. I am good (or merely suspicious but with townies in mind, like Godot), implying Sprout is incorrect, because:

a. He's an inconsistent but good cop, with his current judgements arising as a result of chance, making the "evil" judgement entirely a result of chance.

b. He's in fact an evil cop, with the judgement of himself being a lie, and the one of ReZ a calculated one to gain the town's trust before picking off a potentially problematic townie.

Obviously I'm going to claim 1a is false, and while I can't give any specific evidence for this, I can point out that I've not targeted anyone in a negative way such as killing or roleblocking (can you check for that?), with my power being a fairly useless one that just gains information on people that doesn't say very much. For instance, when I targetted MadDog a couple of nights ago, I just got the following:

Wendy Oldbag is an odd person. It seems that, the more she talks, the more energy she has.

What does she do, you do not know, but it seems her jabbering can be either beneficial, harmful, or both.

Which doesn't tell me much apart from the fact that MadDog's power may somehow be related to the amount of times he posts - this could be useful if he's mafia, but we don't have much reason to suspect him at the moment.

And in general, I haven't been all that active thanks to days often falling towards the ends of weeks, and I have to go to lectures in London every Friday (like the one I failed to meet Dannyboy at), then I'm often visiting people or being visited at the weekend. But I've tried at least to read what's going on and keep abreast of things.

1b is just not the case (I wish it were though, as it would be a good way to gain info on the mafia), but it's worth bearing in mind that it might be so for other people. I think it's likely that evil just means mafia though.

So onto the 2s, one of which is probably the case. I don't have any way of telling which, but I suspect that 2a is less likely, as the power would have had to have got the right answer by chance at least twice (as far as I know?) with both Sprout and ReZ. Leading me to believe that 2b is most likely, suggesting that Sprout needs investigation. Whatever happens, I think Sprout will be dying soon - at the hands of the town, if he's mafia, or at the hands of the mafia if he's town. Unless his wrongful accusal of me leads the mafia to think his answers are just random. :heh:

So yeah, it's your call. I'd be suspicious of me too, but I'd also be suspicious of Sprout.

what's your role Supergrunch?

What do you mean by this? I've given you my night time power; I also have a courtroom power that removes someone's vote by objection, which would be helpful both for the mafia and the town in the endgame.

Interesting! I will remove vote if you give us the info you got last night

Interesting! I will remove vote if you give us the info you got last night

It was info on you!

Yvonne may seem quiet and distant, but (s)he has sharp eyes, and is definitely paying very close attention to things.

It looks like Yvonne has the qualities and instincts to follow others discreetly...

I was following up Diageo's comment a while back, and it didn't really tell me anything new...

Quotey quotey:

So Yvonne, you apparently spy and follow others discreetly. How noble of you.

I'm guessing he got a similar description to me, or was able to use my power.

My power is a bit less ambiguous than that. While I can't quote, it does refer to usernames rather than descriptions, and doesn't say anything about powers.

Posting PMs aren't allowed.

I trust Sprout. Your power sounds mafiayish to me, too.

Supergrunch

Posting PMs aren't allowed.

Oh crap. That's of course a result of my inexperience, time for punishment fun...

I trust Sprout. Your power sounds mafiayish to me, too.

Supergrunch

There's always possibility 2a, that both me and Sprout are good. And I don't know which powers are more mafiayish than others - it seems to me that every time someone reveals their power someone calls them out as potential mafia.

Vote Standings

Supergrunch (3): Sprout, Yvonne, Tales

Majority is 8

----------------

Supergrunch is not allowed to post for the remainder of the day (majority will be lowered accordingly). He will also be roleblocked for the next break, should he survive the day.

gavel.png