N-Europe

Revolution iPod like ads

RATM_4_EVA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo never give up without a fight

"the day when the world stood up and declared in one voice that we will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

Did you make that sig yourself, as i saw the same one on the nintendo united board on gamespot?

it wasn't me? I made it (look at the properties on the pic, it's hosted on my webspace), someone might've just taken it. I don't mind. I make the effort to make sigs, and it's nice to have some compliments ^^

Here are a few of ones I've had before (if your a member of gamespot you might get the jokes)

kutashowingoffpsp.gif

dougtalkingrev.gif

introguy.gif

mariopwnstehcows.gifmariopwnstehlemmings.gif

stillDRE.jpg

tchbawowned.gif

racesig.jpg

Hopefully this doesn't get me moderated :awesome:

On Topic: Could I use that Irevo mario picture? Do you want credit for it if I get to use it?

Lol, I was the one that made them.

And yeah, Hellfire, that's where I got that sentence from. :lmao:

I just quickly whipped them up in Photoshop and decided to use the statement, that's on your signature. =P

I've also done other colour variations:

irevocontrolthefuture54rh.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture62gm.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture33hj.th.jpg

irevocontrolthefuture48uo.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture70ao.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture86ka.th.jpg

irevocontrolthefuture90uj.th.jpg

And i've actually done a wallpaper at the size of 1280 x 1024px - If anyone would like to have it, then i'd be glad to upload it.

Great job! :happy: