N-Europe

Your Gaming Set Up (56k Yikes!)

Stocka

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'm the only one here who didnt have a 360 in one of the pictures :S

I have a waveeird now but can't be arsed to take the picture again.

My pc set up is also embarrasing so i'd trather not show it, i want one in my bedroom, but nowhere to put it, no money either..

I think i'm the only one here who didnt have a 360 in one of the pictures :S

I have a waveeird now but can't be arsed to take the picture again.

My pc set up is also embarrasing so i'd trather not show it, i want one in my bedroom, but nowhere to put it, no money either..

But you mention a Spectrum, which is retro-cool. You can't be old enough to remember the first time around?

Yea i guess i was the only one to have one of those in..

It was my dad and retro gamer magazine that got me into retro, spectrum mainly, that's what he had. It was actually a christmas present last year. I got this atari flashback this year, it has a load of atari 7800 games on it.

My dad is a bit of a retro collctre, he also has a C64, MSX, and almost every sega console: Master system 2, Megadrive, Saturn, dreamcast. Its great at his, they're all in my room, ill get some pictures up.

oh and im 14, so no i wasn't around when spectrum came out

Spectrum:

p10300994tn.jpg

Atari Flashback:

p10301005po.jpg

p10301013wm.jpg

dont worry retro-lover i dont even have a console until i get a 360 :( so i dotn know why im posting really...

excuse the rubbish pics, they were taken on my phone

my tv:

myroom19ht.jpg

my dvd's, books, game (its perfect dark zero by the way) and flat eric:

myroom25zn.jpg

my pc, which is not in my room, its downstairs, near the living room:

myroom35cv.jpg

Guest Stefkov

i wish i could afford for some more consoles. like the 360, id love one of those, i love the look of it. but i really want a revo. a black one would go nice against my black GC. but id have it stand out dso maybe white or green.

i wish i had a job so i could just get some money and get an awesome HDTV for my room.

My room is a fucking state at the moment, need to tidy when I get some time off.

Anyway TV:

tv1.jpg

The GameCube is um...round the back ^_^

And my PC, just cause:

tv2.jpg

The white sticker reads "ahsley boydo boydster boydyd boyd boyo" - a product of another hard day at work.

Where does everyone get their shelves from, I need some because I'm running out of room.

cds.jpg

my cds

mess.jpg

my mess you should find my ds ans other items in there

nescube.jpg

how i pass those long cold winter nights

dvdsmall.jpg

a small selection of my dvds i cant be arsed putting with the rest

pc.jpg

my pc if you can guess what re member im talking to on msn there you win a prize :p

what the white thing? if so na thats only used when i have a few mates around and we r playing MK : DD or Fifa, I normal lie down on the sofa or use a chair that is like a lazy boy chair while watching the tv, it also has picture in picture so i play games while its also showing a Tv show.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!