N-Europe

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

ReZourceman

nintendohnut was tangela and ellmeister is a bellossom. Seeing as rez's pokemafias always have a one-type mafia, I'd say I'm very useful to the town and I'd greatly appreciate some protection tonight.

Who mentioned Nintendohnut? =\

Forgetting your own arguments? Classic mafia tactic.

The two members that weren't ice type were Mewtwo and Tentacruel. Tentacruel's powers were completely ice-based and Mewtwo is Mewtwo.

If you accept that I'm Venusaur then it doesn't even matter what type I am. I'm still the same character from the last game. I have nothing that relates to poison in my role PM. Is it really impossible for you to think you may have been redirected or affected in some way?

Oh, but we only have your word for it. Tentacruel was a returning character, who was previously town, and his previous powers had nothing to do with Ice. Who's to say your new role is Poison-based?

Either way, this is all conjecture. My main piece of evidence is my investigation, which I trust.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgetting your own arguments? Classic mafia tactic.

Please do show me where I mentioned Nintendohnut in any of my arguments :) you appear to enjoy making things up about me in this phase ;)

I'm sure you did get an investigation back with evil results but you were either redirected or your results were messed with.

Why are you so certain you weren't affected in some way?

Oh, but we only have your word for it. Tentacruel was a returning character, who was previously town, and his previous powers had nothing to do with Ice. Who's to say your new role is Poison-based?

Do you doubt my power then? Paj or Ellmeister could easily back me up by confirming they are Pichu and Bellossom.

Please do show me where I mentioned Nintendohnut in any of my arguments :) you appear to enjoy making things up about me in this phase ;)

Let me paraphrase it:

"nintendohnut was tangela and ellmeister is a bellossom. Seeing as rez's pokemafias always have a one-type mafia, I'd say I'm very useful to the town and I'd greatly appreciate some protection tonight."

By mentioning that Nintendohnut and Ellmeister are grass-type pokémon, you tried to imply that, by extension, you wouldn't be part of the mafia.

This, as I mentioned, actually proves nothing.

I'm sure you did get an investigation back with evil results but you were either redirected or your results were messed with.

Why are you so certain you weren't affected in some way?

I'm positive my power wasn't tampered with. One can never be 100% sure, but I'm not going to ignore the fact that I got an evil result.

Do you doubt my power then? Paj or Ellmeister could easily back me up by confirming they are Pichu and Bellossom.

I don't doubt your power's efficiency, I only doubt that it clears you as a townie.

Let me paraphrase it:

"nintendohnut was tangela and ellmeister is a bellossom. Seeing as rez's pokemafias always have a one-type mafia, I'd say I'm very useful to the town and I'd greatly appreciate some protection tonight."

By mentioning that Nintendohnut and Ellmeister are grass-type pokémon, you tried to imply that, by extension, you wouldn't be part of the mafia.

This, as I mentioned, actually proves nothing.

Let me directly quote it:

Definitely not evil, I'm venusaur same as last game. I'm an investigator that discovers what pokemon people are. Your investigation was definitely messed with last night.

Results, herojan was skarmory (redirected to him on first night), paj is pichu, nintendohnut was tangela and ellmeister is a bellossom. Seeing as rez's pokemafias always have a one-type mafia, I'd say I'm very useful to the town and I'd greatly appreciate some protection tonight.

I was posting from my phone which is why the punctuation is off. It should be a : after results instead of a ,

I was merely listing my results for each night. The next sentence was not intended to follow on and would probably make more sense this way:

I'd say I'm very useful to the town seeing as ReZ's Pokémafias always have a same-type mafia.

I can see the misunderstanding. I wasn't using Nintendohnut and Ellmeister as an excuse because I know full well that in the last game there were still ice types that were town - or that may have been only Dannyboy but he was still town to start with! Hopefully that will help you trust me a bit more. I get that you have an evil result on me but there are many ways the mafia or even a townie could've affected it and I'm certain that's what has happened here.

Re-reading, you've actually quoted me word for word except for my results on herojan and Paj. So you looked at what I wrote and intentionally took out the parts that make it an innocent listing of targets and results to make it look worse for me. This is the second time you've done that and if I had left both offences unchecked, anyone else would've come along and mindlessly dumped their vote on me. Luckily I'm active in this game and can refute these 'misunderstandings'.

@Dazz, apparently my power was ineffective against you, why is that?

I don't know. I really don't. What's your power?

I meant same-type mafia, not specifically one type. In all of ReZ's games there has been a link with the mafia.

I did not die at the end of the last game, I was seen to be crushed by falling debris but it did not kill me. I'm like Gruntilda :p

EEVIL, are you actually voting for me out of boredom? What a great way to get rid of a useful member of the town. I'm still not even sure what your power does. Night 1 you targeted Paj and he was posting gibberish and then you say you gave Dazz a double vote (after being redirected)... doesn't add up imo.

I don't necessarily get this either. EEVIL, are you saying you have two powers or something?

I'm not a roleblocker, so you must have been redirected, either by Diageo (who is lying about Dazz) or someone else. Or else your power is broken.

Shit just got interesting, Diageo is lying about targeting me?

Sigh... Dazz, read the actual thread please.

My power is redirection, I was not able to redirect you. Is your power not one of normal targeting?

She isn't saying I'm lying, she is saying it's one of the possibilities of what happened. It's not what's happened, but she's allowed to speculate.

Sigh... Dazz, read the actual thread please.

My power is redirection, I was not able to redirect you. Is your power not one of normal targeting?

She isn't saying I'm lying, she is saying it's one of the possibilities of what happened. It's not what's happened, but she's allowed to speculate.

I don't get why you couldn't, really. Someone might have intervened or something. Did you get a message saying someone was protecting me or whatever?

I am away until Tuesday evening, slash Wednesday afternoon, which will be the next time I can update this. So we can go into night phase now, I will update tomorrow morning and then you have a four day long day phase or so?

Unless there are any great objections the NIGHT PHASE HAS BEGUN

@Dazz

@Paj\!

@chairdriver

Get your PMs in.

The sun fell on the town and once again the familiar sound of creatures scuttling around became commonplace.

A navy and cream Pokémon was the centre of attention! Several Pokémon were nearby, one hovering above the action and a small brown, brown and cream Pokémon left disappointed. A cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokémon was being followed around. A yellow, orange and white Pokémon escaped to its hut, feeling poorly from an attack of sticky balls.

Nothing of interest seemed to have happened anywhere else in the town, and the many Pokémon returned to their huts.

The hovering Pokémon Skiploom arrived home. It opened the door and witnessed a pale green, green and red Pokémon standing in its hut. The Pokémon smirked. Exiting the hut, the door swang open and an unsightly blood covered hut remained behind.

188.png

Skiploom is dead. He could track other players and had defences against berry abilities. He was a member of the town, Tales is no longer in the game.

DAY SIX

AKA The Long Day. Day will end on Wednesday.

@Dazz

@Paj\!

@chairdriver

12 players, majority is 7.

First page up to date with previous phases links.

Edited by ReZourceman

Oh ReZ, you so crazy :heh:

Anyway, I investigated martinist, he came out good. However, I don't seem to appear in the write-up.

Who is the navy/white pokémon? And who followed The Peeps last night?

Oh right, The Peeps. Vote: The Peeps

Because I'm stubborn as a mule, and certain of my results.

I actually redirected you to me Jonnas, so you investigated me. I was checking to see how good your results were, and since you got me as good. I don't think your investigations are faulty. Although you clearly can't tell when you've been targeted.

Anyway, I'm willing to vote for Peeps later today after everyone chats for a bit.

Who is the navy/white pokémon? And who followed The Peeps last night?

Not me, and not me. Would it be a tracker who followed him? If so, that probably means he's good...since Tales was the townie tracker. Unless it's a trick, or there are multiple trackers. Don't mean to get too hung up on it, but I'm paranoid of following unconfirmed investigation results, not matter how much I want to believe them and get on with things :p

Nothing of interest seemed to have happened anywhere else in the town, and the many Pokémon returned to their huts.

Was there a mass roleblocking or something last night? Enhanced roleblocker?

Also, here are the least active people (bottom = least active):

Zell

martinist

Ellmeister

chairdriver

Hope I didn't include anyone who's dead :s

I actually redirected you to me Jonnas, so you investigated me. I was checking to see how good your results were, and since you got me as good. I don't think your investigations are faulty. Although you clearly can't tell when you've been targeted.

Anyway, I'm willing to vote for Peeps later today after everyone chats for a bit.

Hmm... While the prospect of being misdirected disheartens me (considering my PM confirms my target as being martinist), I'm now asking if it wasn't your power that failed. I have certain protections against misdirectors and roleblockers, you see.

Hmm... While the prospect of being misdirected disheartens me (considering my PM confirms my target as being martinist), I'm now asking if it wasn't your power that failed. I have certain protections against misdirectors and roleblockers, you see.

When my power fails, I am told about it and it appeared in the write-up. So I would assume it worked.

When my power fails, I am told about it and it appeared in the write-up. So I would assume it worked.

Hmm... Now I need to accept that ReZ can trick me in my own PM...

However, there is no reason to believe anything happened to me during the night that I investigated Peeps. Why would the mafia redirect me to one of their own? And if it it wasn't the mafia, but a townie, how come said townie hasn't admitted redirecting me by now?

So, the likelyhood of Peeps being evil remains.