N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 20: The Ascent into History

Haden

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was embarrasing. 1-0 against cannon fodder. Won't survive in the upper league with that. Need a new one for Friday. Any volunteers?

My team value rose with about 10 million. Still going upwards :) 4th in team value ranking in the entire league and 3rd in the upper. Still only the 9th strongest team in the upper league though :/ , counting those who will participate next season. It's going to be thougher than this season for sure.

Edited by Tales

That was embarrasing. 1-0 against cannon fodder. Won't survive in the upper league with that. Need a new one for Friday. Any volunteers?

My team value rose with about 10 million. Still going upwards :) 4th in team value ranking in the entire league and 3rd in the upper. Still only the 9th strongest team in the upper league though :/ , counting those who will participate next season. It's going to be thougher than this season for sure.

I had you marked on all fronts, not too surprising you didn't get more goals Tales :p

If I can keep up the smart tactics I might survive another season in the middle league

A 2-0 home defeat isn't toooo demoralising.

Thanks for not destroying me, Ell.

Ok, anyone else fancy a game?

Yeah I'll give you a game on Tuesday if you send me an invite? Unlike Ell I'm not going out there to get easy form. My boys prefer a challenge!

Tuesday is the start of the season I believe?

Is Tuesday not a bit soon? I know that the lower leagues have been off for ages but that doesn't give us much time to prepare! Selling a player takes 3 or 4 days and then you need time to find a suitable replacement...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!