NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

Mine has is processing on Grainger Games. They got Pokemon to me before release so looks good.

I ordered from them since it was only £30 delivered.

I'm thankful not all towns are like that in the demo. But Noronde for me is coming along nicely thanks to walking around work with my 3DS in my pocket.

Lemme know what jobs you give your characters!

I'm really looking forward to this game. If its anything like previous mobile RPGs, the producers will have to make the storyline somewhat amazing in order to compensate for it not being on console. And if it's anything like 4 Heores of Light, then it will hold that special place in my heart, next to sour cream and chive flavoured dip.

ShopTo edition shipped! :)

Will try and post pictures of it at some point. : peace:

ShopTo edition shipped! :)

Will try and post pictures of it at some point. : peace:

My normal order has been shipped as well. I wonder why it was shipped on the Thursday instead of the usual Wednesday routine?

Really looking forward to getting a hold of this. It's been too long since i've played a decent, turn based JRPG.

does anyones DPD tracking work yet? it was supposedly shipped at 9.07 this morning (what happened to shipping wednesday?) and as yet nothing works

does anyones DPD tracking work yet? it was supposedly shipped at 9.07 this morning (what happened to shipping wednesday?) and as yet nothing works

Mine's working now. Last (and only) update time was at 17:43.

At the moment I've got (all level 21)

Tiz: Lv. 6 Black Mage

Angés: Lv. 6 White Mage

Ringabel: Lv. 4 Monk

Edea: Lv. 6 Knight

Ringabel was a Knight too but tried the Monk on a whim and the damage he does is much better. I do wanna change Edea's job but the choice is too much, plus the stat changes aren't that favourable.

One major ballache with the jobs is that you pretty much have to fork out for all new weaponary.

Well I just had 'the text' from ShopTo... my collectors edition won't be arriving until later when I'm at work, but at least it'll be waiting for me when I return. :)

For anyone who gets the game today and has the time to play it, enjoy! : peace:

It'll probably be Sunday for me before I get to sit down with my 3DS XL properly and have a real play session on it. :p

Got it! (And away in storage it goes until after Xmas, when I'll have time to play it...)

Got it! (And away in storage it goes until after Xmas, when I'll have time to play it...)

....Santa?

Mine arrived at 10:04 this morning, i guess someone was at home.....

Now to play the waiting game!....wonder if i can get out of work early

So my game arrived yesterday but I didn't check the postbox. lol

+1 for Grainger Games again. A day early and £30.

okay picture heavy

To give you an idea how large it is, here it is next to my Staypuft who is 23"

20131206_173213_zpsfcc25d50.jpg

also that ugly age rating is an easy peal sticker.....but the back has a large information sticker that might not be easy peel, so required a craft knife to allow the box to open

there is a cut away in the top of the box to reveal some lovely art

20131206_173235_zpsee968e20.jpg

once open here is the A4 sized Hard back art book

20131206_173523_zps1701ff8c.jpg

Then in a separate white box, which was also in in polystyrene

20131206_173854_zpsbad2623b.jpg

for the most part she looks lovely and the paint apps are great, but the one place i found them to be a bit poor was

20131206_173904_zps718a6f28.jpg

The AR cards

20131206_174047_zps27594e47.jpg

and the soundtrack and game

20131206_174205_zps65c50e8e.jpg

for the most part she looks lovely and the paint apps are great, but the one place i found them to be a bit poor was

20131206_173904_zps718a6f28.jpg

You forgot the part where you say you only noticed this flawed bit when you dropped the model on the floor accidentally and happened to notice it...

Settled for the pretty cheap "For The Sequel" download on the Japanese eStore (because I have the original), mainly playing through at the speed of light with all my stuff imported in to a new hard mode save. I'm just far too curious as to how much I missed in my own translation, though hearing the voices in Japanese not matching the text in English can be bothersome some times.

I managed to get an hour on this today and I'm loving the high risk, high reward system that they have going on. The soundtrack looks to be a very memorable one as well. I've already found two fantastic tunes, despite me just starting the game. Both the battle music and world map tunes are awesome.