N-Europe

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

Hero-of-Time

Blame Germans, they still haven't accepted PEGI as their rating system. If they would, things would be so much easier to do.

But then again, that marking doesn't really bother me, so I'm fine either way. I just have to get this edition. Think I'll skip the A Link Between Worlds box this time.

I meant the game :p I don't know anything about the game beside it being an rpg. That picture of that CE is why I'm suddenly interested in the game. It got to be good.

Scan the thread, trailers are awesome, it looks like final fantasy 9 crossed with the DS FF remakes and elements of all the other good RPG's recently

Its more "Final Fantasy" than any recent final fantasy released by SE

Not one for going out of my way for collector's editions but would have happily picked that up (along with a 3DS) on release if the price wasn't so shockingly high.

Admittedly, it may be an alright price provided the statue and artbook are of a high quality (and I do suspect this will be rather limited in its distribution given that only Shopto are listing it so that may well be the case) and the soundtrack CD doesn't have a smattering of tracks as we know the game is pretty lengthy and is the 'For The Sequel' version. But yeah, still not touching it at that price.

Rather annoying as I was happy when Nintendo said they would be bringing a special edition in the last ND.

Ha, they've already lowered the price? I think if they lowered it another £20 I'd slam a pre-order down, but it's out of my range at the minute.

It's a shame the thing is exclusive to a single retailer, lack of competition doesn't work out for consumer. Beats going to GAME though admittedly.

Looking forward to this game. My OCD has kept me playing quite a lot of RPGs for some years now (I do the occasional one, but PSOne days I went from rpg>rpg>rpg almost on a weekly basis) but this just looks too much like a classic RPG to turn down, plus I really enjoyed it's spiritual precursor Four Heroes of Light. Just wish SE would get off their arses with DQ7/DQM1&2.