Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

• 4 weeks later...
...help IGN out?

Haha. You got something against IGN? :p

It was just an example.. Their comment system (below articles) == at least 50 % spam. I hate spam, so if it was simply a matter of clicking a button, then yeah, I'd love to help 'm out. But no, I have to log in. I'm not going to log in there.

Oh. Just the way your post reads. I assumed you wanted to help us out but it can be read as helping IGN out.

Anyway yeah, the button exists. It doesn't appear for people who haven't logged in but I presume that's a preventative measure (what's to stop people anonymously sending false reports?) from vB.

• 3 months later...
Is there any chance of getting a spot in the side bar for Steam IDs (similar to the PSN and XBL fields)?

That should now be done but someone will need to put in a Steam ID and check.

Just an FYI, the new headers on the main site look amazing. Love them.

Now pleeease can we have a new main site design? :D

They're old headers, geez! :p But thanks, much credit to RedShell, Eddage and Fresh for doing them over the last year.

Can we have more hours in the day pleeeeease?

[..]

They're old headers, geez! :p But thanks, much credit to RedShell, Eddage and Fresh for doing them over the last year.

Can we have more hours in the day pleeeeease?

Yeah, I loved seeing those headers rotate too. Can I request the common image files you people use to make 'm? I'd like to try my hand at them, although I'm not in a hurry ;).

(Oh, and Norwegian Wood opens tomorrow here. I wasn't interested in it a few months back at a festival, however, if someone feels compelled to make a ava+sig combo for it, I guess I need to check it)

You'd have to ask the graphics team (GCTonyHawk being the head of that dept.) as its up to them.

And I can't wait for NW. I love the book and heard reasonably good things about the film. Not out until March here (but the imagery felt wintery, hence the sig+av) but at least that's not as bad as I assumed it would be.