Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

Meh its been done but theres something so bland about that, everything is "General" (hey at least everyone's desire to have "official" in a thread title seems to have died). "Your Comics" was a nice change of pace.

Yeah, but Im super pedantic when it comes to stuff like that.

Cheers. :)

• 2 weeks later...

@MoogleViper,

Thanks, I'll remember that for future reference. The reason I chose this one is because the description of the Questions thread was

"If you have any questions or concerns over the rules please ask within this thread. An admin or moderator will do their best to respond promptly."

So I thought it was only rules questions.

@Ashley

Thanks a million.

Guest Stefkov

Can we have thgar2fy5gi3mt6.gif as a smiley? There's the whole getting the persons acceptance (whats the word) but I found it randomly so I dont know who made it.

Permission, that's the word.

Yes because they are still hosted at xsorbit. Which I thought had been sorted by now...

They tend to do this, dissapear for a while and then crop back up. Next time they do someone remind me to rehost them :p

Suggest making it easier for people to add YouTube links. Pasting the whole link instead of just whats behing the = . Ive seen a couple of videos failing to load, just showing a white square.

Of course if its impossible Ill get over it, eventually.

The failed ones; ones you have posted correctly and didn't work or ones others have posted (possibly) incorrectly?

?rel=0&autoplay=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

This one fails to load because I've put the full link between the Youtube tags, like this:

[YOUTUBE*]

[/YOUTUBE*]

When it should be done like this:

[YOUTUBE*]oHg5SJYRHA0[/YOUTUBE*]

It's rather annoying and took me some time to figure out, but a lot of people just presume that you can paste the link in to get it to work.

A lot of people now know how to do the tags properly (since I posted detailed explanations when I added them, and the code FAQ explains it briefly). If we changed it, it would mess up all the current videos and confuse people who've been doing it fine so far.

A lot of people now know how to do the tags properly (since I posted detailed explanations when I added them, and the code FAQ explains it briefly). If we changed it, it would mess up all the current videos and confuse people who've been doing it fine so far.

Cant you use both?

I'm not 100% how it works, but could you do something like this?

IF http://* then
Make this work
Else
Use old code