N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

Hahahaha - no. The newsies have been campaigning to get this as the banner for months. :D

EDIT: Unless you meant the site banner. In which case yes.

I mean the fugly powder pink mofo.

Don't give a whoswhatsit about what the newsies campaigned for, but if they want to oogle girlies, should be through the usual means or the pervert thread.

Just my opinion. My opinion of the male members of the staff have also lowered.

Personally, I like it. Looking at a super hot girl everytime i scroll up is just what I want

Exactly what i don't.

Especially when it's pink for christs sake!

Put a normal, proper gaming related one up as opposed to eye candy for the 13 year old male geeks among us.

Exactly what i don't.

Put a normal, proper gaming related one up as opposed to eye candy for the 13 year old male geeks among us.

*nod*

If it's going to feature hardware over software can it at least look sleek and modern not trashy?

Exactly what i don't.

Put a normal, proper gaming related one up as opposed to eye candy for the 13 year old male chav among us.

Fixed it. Being a geek is not me, I hate them. I terrorise the fuckers.

You cannot make that judgement when you have never met me, and do not know me. you don't even know that I'm 13, so *shakes fist*

You cannot make that judgement when you have never met me, and do not know me. you don't even know that I'm 13, so *shakes fist*

Lol!

I wasn't trying to describe you, just the average nerd who gets off on seeing girls they'll never get-such as the madame in the banner above- instead of going out and trying to find real women.

At the end of the day, putting eye candy in the banner for the forum alone is just childish.

Lol!

I wasn't trying to describe you, just the average nerd who gets off on seeing girls they'll never get-such as the madame in the banner above- instead of going out and trying to find real women.

At the end of the day, putting eye candy in the banner for the forum alone is just childish.

Sorry, mate, thought that was aimed at me.

I consider myself a geek. You will terrorise me?