Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

Because the swearing ban is only one two words, which are considered the most vulgar and this is still a family place.

And chances are if whatever you wish to say is under ten characters it is not productive or useful, so you may as well not say it.

Is it possible to correct the time on the timestamps that are used on the comments on every news article? It seems to be 6 hours behind BST (British Summer Time ~ GMT+1)

I know this is a main site issue not the forums but whatever...

*COUGH*

*ahem*

There are 196 guests online right now. I reckon now is the time to force all these people to join, ie don't allow them to view the boards unless they're registered.

Why not run a news article on the mainsite about the forums?

Entice people to join...

i suggested a general nintendo board once and it got turned down because the wii board would get under used then

the same thing would happen to general with a media board

i've tried both on another forum, the general nintendo board didn't work the tv and film board works only because there were so many people on that forum who are interested in that type of media

but i don't think it would work here

those who aren't active should be deleted

imagine if someone was a 99 posts after six months

Exactly! They just make the memberlist look a mess. I looked at who's birthday it is today, at the bottom of the forum homepage. One has been here since last year and posted two posts, and the other has been here since 2005 and only posted thrice! They're missing out on a great forum here, and it's an honour to be part of a great forum, it really is.

Well vB makes it very easy to find, for example, all users who havnt had any activity in the last year and have 0 posts. However, they don't make it easy to delete them all. You have to do it manually one by one and its very tedius. (tedious? is there an 'o'?)

;487658]Well vB makes it very easy to find' date=' for example, all users who havnt had any activity in the last year and have 0 posts. However, they don't make it easy to delete them all. You have to do it manually one by one and its very tedius. (tedious? is there an 'o'?)[/quote']

It's "tedious".

It's also tedious being a grammar/spelling Nazi. :)

Exactly! They just make the memberlist look a mess. I looked at who's birthday it is today, at the bottom of the forum homepage. One has been here since last year and posted two posts, and the other has been here since 2005 and only posted thrice! They're missing out on a great forum here, and it's an honour to be part of a great forum, it really is.

three times :)

;487658]Well vB makes it very easy to find' date=' for example, all users who havnt had any activity in the last year and have 0 posts. However, they don't make it easy to delete them all. You have to do it manually one by one and its very tedius. (tedious? is there an 'o'?)[/quote']

deleate their accounts on their birthdays (it will take a year but it won't be quite as tedious)

also there are too many stickies in tec/computer talk

deleate their accounts on their birthdays (it will take a year but it won't be quite as tedious)

Yeah instead every (well most) days I'll have to check. I mean for serious, I do have a life you know :p