• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes:

Diageo (2): Eenuh, Esequiel

Esequiel (7): Cube, ReZourceman, Diageo, Jonnas, Paj!, Nintendohnut, Zell

Majority was reached

Esequiel, better known as Mark Smith, knew his time was up. Everyone had turned against him and he had no one to turn to for help. That's why he bricked up his room and climbed out of his window. By the time the rest of the Knights had broken in, he was long gone. Or so they thought...

After a quick look around the room, one of the Knights looked out of the window to find a torn piece of bedsheet. Looking further down, he saw the lifeless body of Mark Smith sprawled out on the ground.

Mark Smith was lynched. He could jailkeep players by bricking them up in their rooms. He was evil. Esequiel is no longer in the game.

11 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Cube

Rummy

Paj!

ReZourceman

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Aqui1a

Yvonne

MadDog

Esequiel

Majority is 6

NIGHT 7 Begineth Send in your PMs

NIGHT 7

Luke Faretrue pulled out his sword and stood his ground. He had done well to escape injury so far but his attacker was persistent. He came charging round the corner and their swords clashed. Two more knights showed up and watched in awe as the duel took place.

"I didn't want to believe it but it seems the King's own cousin, Stewart Oakford is indeed plotting against him." One of the onlookers said, but the other was engaged in the fight and barely heard him. A further two knights appeared to watch the fight.

The two fighting knights were showing fatigue now but Oakford appeared to have the upper hand. He stabbed Faretrue with a fatal blow that pierced his armour. As Stewart Oakford advanced on his victim ready to gloat and deliver the final blow, he failed to notice the knight coming up behind him.

"Stewart Oakford, you have been found guilty of treason. I hereby execute you in the name of the King!"

Steward Oakford has been executed. He could highlight player's PMs in the write-up. He was evil. Rummy is no longer in the game.

10 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Cube

Paj!

ReZourceman

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Aqui1a

Yvonne

MadDog

Esequiel

Rummy

Majority is 6

DAY 8 Beginith

...By the way, who is Luke Faretrue? :heh:

That would be me. Why?

(Doublepost): My name didn't twig when I read the write-up.

Yes, that's me. It sounds I was the target for being killed.

Seems you saved me by killing my would-be-killer. Thanks for that.

Good man Jonnas. I targeted Rummy tonight also, and found him swordfighting (with some other people who were watching too apparently).

Nintendohnut seems the next best choice, although I'd be quite interested to hear from @Eenuh, who seems to have given relatively little for an info gatherer.

I'm not an info gatherer...

I don't trust cube, lie detection is the easiest power to fake.

Just to clear up, I think the mafia is; ReZ, Diegao, Cube and Jonnas.

It's safe to assume that these people are good. Actually, it's safe to assume that they're not mafia.

I'm good. The rest of the people still alive are: mr-paul, Nintendohnut, chairdriver, Paj and Eenuh.

mr-paul: definitely good.

Chairdriver has only posted twice, but voted for heroicjanitor. Confirmed good by mr-paul and a double voter. Apparently a protector, but Maddog was also a protector and good so I'm not sure about this. I'm mostly convinced that he's good.

Paj hasn't posted much either, but participated in the lynches of heroic and Esequiel. If I remember correctly, Paj is a big roleblocker with a shield and roleblocked Nintendohnut one night.

We don't know much about Eenuh. Voted for heroic, not for Esequiel.

Not sure about Nintendohnut. Voted for Esequiel but was one of the last to do so. Apparently boosts people's abilities, but he's not the only person with that power.

I reckon:

Vote: Nintendohnut

The mafia has tried to kill Cube twice, Chairdriver saved him the first time, I saved him the second time, Diageo provided definite proof against Esequiel without quite realizing it, ReZ has been confirmed good by Cube, Eenuh was redirected by Herojan once, mr-paul is most definitely good (and the mafia tried to kill him before, right?).

That leaves Nintendohnut, Zell and, I suppose, Paj. Paj is family, so I trust him, Nintendohnut has a power that didn't check out (on the contrary, the one time he targeted me, Tales' alignment was inexplicably absent) and Zell... I get the feeling he's Good from his posts...

However, the fact is, we know next to nothing about it. Zell, what is your power? Are you Merlin?

Hmm, I want to try and figure out who to vote for...

I'd like to get an answer to this: who targeted me on Night 6? It may help me figure something out for myself. No need to explain your power etc, I'd just like to know who targeted me. =)

Nintendohnut is a supposed power booster? Not many people have reported having their power boosted! How do you boost powers Dohnut (and I'm sorry if I've missed it)

The only time my power has been "affected" (which I believe was the term he used) was when I somehow targeted myself.

I think Nintendohnut targeted me that night, and we haven't had another explanation or similar events since.

Le sigh.

I've already posted everything about myself, I explained that I boosted abilities and I also said all of my targets. Whether or not my power has been proven true, CUBE LIE DETECTED MY POST AND FOUND I WAS TELLING 100% TRUTH.

I don't know what to say - my power boosts are apparently not noticeable by those they affect but I know for a fact that they have been successful as I have received a PM telling me my power was a success on several occasions. Jonnas - I genuinely don't know how you think my power would hide an alignment from the write-up? What kind of power would that be, and if that was my power, why has it only happened once? I genuinely don't know what to say - I'm good, I've explained my power, had it confirmed by Cube, and I clearly haven't done any harm, and yet people are still voting for me. What else do people want to know about me?

Who have your targets been the last two nights Nintendohnut? Maybe they can confirm whether something happened or not.

Also the fact Cube found you didn't lie in that post doesn't mean too much, you only listed your targets and said you could affect people. Not much else. Most powers "affect" people in some way or another, so it's hard to say what you mean by it and how Cube's lie detector power interpreted it.

Hmm, I want to try and figure out who to vote for...

I'd like to get an answer to this: who targeted me on Night 6? It may help me figure something out for myself. No need to explain your power etc, I'd just like to know who targeted me. =)

That would be me. I hope this reassures you.

Since everyone is pestering me, I might as well come out and say that I'm the one that has been boosting people. Not sure why some people are pointing fingers at me but whatever.

Nintendohnut, I want to know your targets and I want you to give us a flavour description of how your role works.

That would be me. I hope this reassures you.

Since everyone is pestering me, I might as well come out and say that I'm the one that has been boosting people. Not sure why some people are pointing fingers at me but whatever.

Nintendohnut, I want to know your targets and I want you to give us a flavour description of how your role works.

Thanks. =)

In that case, I'll be placing a vote right now.

Vote: Nintendohnut