N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the first night I was told that my power failed, and last night I was told that I was beaten by a dude with a shield, which roleblocked me. The other two nights I have had PMs stating that my power was successful, but nothing more. I have currently seen no results of my power as far as I can tell, but apparently I have been successful twice. So yeah, not that helpful really.

On the first night I was told that my power failed, and last night I was told that I was beaten by a dude with a shield, which roleblocked me. The other two nights I have had PMs stating that my power was successful, but nothing more. I have currently seen no results of my power as far as I can tell, but apparently I have been successful twice. So yeah, not that helpful really.

So, what does your power do, again?

Been meaning to post yesterday but site was being lame. I'm disappointed that there's no new information.

I may as well look back at old votes for clues. People that didn't vote for herojan that are still alive:

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Eenuh

Cube (voted after majority was reached)

Rummy

Maddog

Rezourceman

I trust Cube and I trust Eenuh since heroic admitted to redirecting her.

One of these people is a double voter:

Diageo

Chairdriver

Paj!

Jonnas

Make of this what you will.

I must admit that Rez is a bit fishy at the moment.

Been meaning to post yesterday but site was being lame. I'm disappointed that there's no new information.

I may as well look back at old votes for clues. People that didn't vote for herojan that are still alive:

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Eenuh

Cube (voted after majority was reached)

Rummy

Maddog

Rezourceman

I trust Cube and I trust Eenuh since heroic admitted to redirecting her.

Despite being on the list, I actually agree that this is a reasonably good starting point. If you take away Cube and Eenuh (and me if you like) then it leaves;

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Rummy

Maddog

Am I correct in saying the alignment investigator died? Lets propose one is a townie roleblocker, one is a protector. That is still two people who could have potentially given some info. We have received very little from all of them, and of course Esequiels multi ability-not-explanation-says he targeted me but DIDN'T.....

So, what does your power do, again?

When I target someone I affect their power for that night. I don't think they're notified of the change, but if someone could say otherwise that would be very useful to help clear me. So far my targets have been mostly picked at random until the last few days:

Night 1: Cube (Failed)

Night 2: Jonnas

Night 3: Yvonne

Night 4: Cube

Night 5: Cube (Roleblocked)

I forgot we've had 5 nights not four, but there we are. After I realised Cube was so useful I figured I'd target him every night, but I didn't realise it probably wouldn't affect his DAY power. I'm still not sure whether it did or not, but I guess I'll go for someone else now.

I targeted Chair night two and three

check the addendum and you will see

strong and influential (double vote for he?)

yet on night three I received the exact opposite report

What's nintendohnut's retort

for such a disruptive power

I may change vote this hour

Are you saying that I totally changed Chair's appearance? That's impossible - my power is to boost someone else's. I'm assuming that your PM didn't say that I was the person who caused it? It literally can't have, so someone else must've targeted Chair that night as well. I'm happy for Cube to analyse one of my posts if he wishes - I just want to clear myself.

In lieu of the ability to quote

I will interpret what was wrote

I heard that he is a weak, sniveling Knight

Known for not putting up a fight

The townsfolk upon sighting him say boo

now check back to the addendum on night two

what does that say to you?

Power not boosted but turned around

a worrying prospect if mr-paul had found

a mafioso or if cube analysed someone lying virtuoso

and found it to be true

right now I won't vote for you

but remove vote I do

Sorry for inactivity people! Been at work all day today (didn't get back until 23:30) and yesterday the site simply wouldn't work for me.

Voting off inactives could be a possibility (I know I've been inactive too though in my posting), but you have to remember that some people may have passive roles. Or they're just mafia scum trying to lay low, so it's a bit hard to judge. =P

At the moment I trust Cube and mr-paul, and Jonnas is probably town too or neutral.

mr-paul is saying chairdriver is good, so that's another one to add to the list (unless he has been redirected).

Is there anyone else you found to be good?

Esequiel confuses me with his power, so unless he explains it properly I don't trust him yet.

You know, I just realized, Dohnut targeted me when I killed Tales. Now, I didn't receive a PM or anything that night, and the investigations on me turned out to be accurate.

The only part that seemed off...was Tales' alignment not showing up upon death. Dohnut, you think you might've been responsible for that? Because there's literally nothing else you seemed to affect

Really bloody annoying (and this sounds like a mother fucking CLASSIC mafia tactic) but I was writing a BLOODY epic post yesterday, had already spent an hour on it and my PC (the one I got fixed on Saturday) FAILED.

Anyway. I will do another one again tonight, but I uncovered a tiny bit of info that hasn't been picked up on.

I agree we should now go for Esq Change Vote : @Esequiel

And Nintendohnut I do not believe - I have also been boosted, and find it mildly unlikely there are two boosters.