N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

As 'annoying' as it may/will inevitably be to people being mentioned, I think it should be allowed to be mentioned (i.e @'d) whenever your name comes up in the thread. It would jarr people/me back into action. Possibly.

I'm a notoriously bad mafia player though when I'm not instantly hooked or vaguely busy (in this case). I don't know why people even ask me to be in their games. :p

(this sounds like a I'm shifting the blame onto people for not doing so - I'm not - rather trying to think of suitable ways for getting me and others more active in the future. )

P.S I don't think Chair has internet or something.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ReZourceman, the way you say you are a blemish/bastard son, but good - seeing Herojan was evil, and you claim to be his son, your wording confuses me.

To answer your question, I am not royal, but I come from a well respected family of teachers and philosophers. I was told there are few warriors in my dynasty, so perhaps we should keep a look out in case someone else comes up with my name (Fryfield)?

Is Merlin a character, or were you a second chance revival in your role Jonnas? With a good lie detector around I'm getting paranoid about some of the wordings of posts.

My wording is clear.

[quote name='Jonnas;1379303

I don't know why I've been revived' date=' I didn't even know until I checked the thread, not even a PM notifying me of anything.

[/quote']

If it's part of my power, I certainly wasn't told about it.

Anyway, my biggest suspicion lies with Esequiel. Not only does he seem to have two powers, somebody else also has one of his powers (a brick-related power. It is unlikely two people have it) and the player he claimed to target confirms that Esequiel never targeted him at all.

Vote: Esequiel

Also, Esequiel's behaviour overall in this game gives me the impression that he's evil. Hardly a decent argument, though.

NEW POST: Curse these formatting errors!

Everyone's dead, there was an earthquake and the castle was demolished. No players left :cry:

Oh no wait, here it is:

14 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourcedoth

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Aqui1a

Sorry for the delayed write-up ::shrug:

NIGHT 5

Once again, the talented knight offered armour to his inquisitive friend. The inquisitive knight was grateful for the gift and set out to find two people, though he did not get far before someone found him first.

Without exchanging a single word the shadowed figure drew his sword. The inquisitive knight was no fighter and quickly lost his own blade, allowing the shadowy attacker to strike. The sword came down hard on the gift armour... and snapped in two.

---

My fellow lords, I am once more able to share some information with you. It seems that tonight an honest knight attempted to target ReZourceman and was befuddled into reflecting upon himself instead. This ReZourceman is certainly a confusing character.

14 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Esequiel

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourcedoth

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Aqui1a

Majority is 8

DAY 6 Begineth

PMs are coming, N-E is being really slow at the moment.

I was also Roleblocked last night. Apparently someone hit me with a shield, so thanks for that :-/

Sorry I didn't talk yesterday, I know how totally shit that is but I was on holiday for a lot of it without wireless for most of the time. When I got back it was my birthday and then I went straight back to work, AND I had freelance work that was in on Wednesday. Overall I was SO BUSY but I'm really sorry and I know that's not an excuse. I'll try to post more from now on, although I am away visiting friends today/tonight/tomorrow morning. May be able to get on tonight, so will try!

Why wouldd you use it at night instead of in the day where it cant be tampered Cube?

(This is all according to Cube's story) It seems the difference is at night he finds out if someone lies at all, and in the day he can isolate a single post.

So he targeted me. For example he could have isolated the post where I said I was town, and gave a whole host of information.....

Or y'know, Cube's lying.

no·ble

adjective /ˈnōbəl/ 

nobler, comparative; noblest, superlative

Belonging to a hereditary class with high social or political status; aristocratic

- the Duchess of Kent and other noble ladies

Having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals

- the promotion of human rights was a noble aspiration

Of imposing or magnificent size or appearance

- entering the building with its noble arches and massive granite columns

Of excellent or superior quality

Vote : Cube

(Oh. Sorry I am being an idiot. I thought the write up said "noble" and not honest, and I put two and two together).

I will actually remove vote for now.

I had my eye on him since he (apparently) lie detected me and found me to be completely truthful, then suddenly jumped on me, combined with him not lie detecting a single post of mine but rather doing it at night (which triggered the first night of me not receiving any PM) . I just find it all to be a little convenient.

How did he help lynch a mafia?

(Oh right, 80% lies on heroic).

Okay. Yeah I'm just being paranoid.

Dohnut, what have we had from you this game? You mysteriously didn't get a PM the first day, were roleblocked yesterday, what happened the other days?

I would also be interested to hear from Rummy and Paj. I.e. Paj who did you target yesterday?

ReZ and Cube, lay off each other, you're both probably good.

Still suspicious of Esequiel with the changing natures of his powers. And yeah, so many people we've heard little from.

I know there are a couple of good powers out there which are probably better off secret, but it'd be nice to know what people have done rather than "I have nothing."

Xenoblade is stealing my life.

I quite agree with Yvonne. Whilst I think Cube has to be good for helping lynch heroic, I'd probably make more use of that power. If you use it in the day/night you can't then use it the following night/day? Also a bit peculiar to post saying you found out you didn't lie yesterday, surely that's...obvious? What do you want from me btw, ReZ?

I quite agree with Yvonne. Whilst I think Cube has to be good for helping lynch heroic, I'd probably make more use of that power. If you use it in the day/night you can't then use it the following night/day? Also a bit peculiar to post saying you found out you didn't lie yesterday, surely that's...obvious? What do you want from me btw, ReZ?

If I use it in the day, I can't use it at night. I can use my power today, but there's really been no post that I can detect that will tell me anything useful.

I explained that I was forced to target myself last night, and simply posted what my PM told me about what I discovered.