N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To save a lot of bother, I'll post the bottom part of my Role. I've asked Peeps, and he said it's ok.

If Klonk is targeted at all, that player is sickened and may not vote during the day.

If Klonk horrifies 3 mafia, Klonk is set free.

Klonk is grotesque.

I could have said I was good, but I'm not... that'd just by lying. I'm neutral, and my purpose in this game is to try to help find mafias.

Klonk.

lol.. That 'Klonk.' at the end is actually just after the word grotesque. Stupid cursor thing!

Aqui1a, I have a bit of advice for you.

Look at The Peeps' writing style before making up a role.

lmao Unbelievable! That's his role! I'll paste the entire thing for you if you want...

Klonk

Klonk has no family. Klonk has no agenda. Klonk is Klonk.

You are a potato-faced monstrosity with bulging, swollen cheeks, massive square forehead, fat lips and a tongue too large for your mouth so it sticks out. You wear dirty robes held together with a rope and you have a friar Tuck style haircut. You are an abomination.

Klonk is supposed to be kept in the dungeons but in the King's absence he is able to slip out at night and visit 'friends' - or as Klonk puts it: GRARARAAHGHGBHKAGASPLHH.

Each night you visit your target and scare the living shit out of them. If your target happens to be a mafia member, they will be so disturbed by Klonk’s sudden presence and completely unprepared for his unannounced arrival that they lose the ability to vote during the day.

If Klonk is targeted at all, that player is sickened and may not vote during the day.

If Klonk horrifies 3 mafia, Klonk is set free.

Klonk is grotesque.

Klonk.

Klonk seems to be a part of the game, separate from the mafia. And he's hardly a threat if we have to target him, as well as the fact that Zell is able to vote. Even if he is lying, he's not a threat. And I don't think he is lying. I think The Peeps is trying to have a little fun with the character.

Yeah, that supposed PM sounds fake, however, we know Klonk to be real. And the fact that he seems to be causing a stir during the night is certainly evidence of what Peeps might've wanted for "Klonk wos Heere".

Now, there is just something that isn't quite right... Cube, clear this up for me, you seem to have found out something about aqui1a. I won't ask you specifics about your power, but did you meet aqui1a during the night, intentionally?

AKA did you target Aqui1a.

I'm going to put it out there and say I think Jonnas is mafia purely from how he words his posts.

Actually, you're right, that was weird posting from me, there. And a useless question, of course Cube targeted aqui1a.

Anyway, I don't think aqui1a is evil. And if he is telling the truth, he'll be more useful to us than not.

After some heavy debating, the Knights were still undecided and retired to their rooms once again.

Day 2 is over

Night 2 begins now

Phase will last 24 hours minimum. Please send in your PMs.

18 players remain:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Jayseven

Esequiel

Eenuh

Tales

Jonnas

Zell

Aqui1a

Heroicjanitor

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourcedoth

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

KLoNk WoS HeER

I had a busy weekend then spent all yesterday cutting trees caning Heroes, hurrah I have arrived now to night, bored with nothing to do as I wait for IT to fix my goddamn network. The irony of being able to be on most now that I'm at work -.-.

(also no automerge)

Night 2

An honest Knight retired to his room for the night, having no plans of his own. Soon after falling asleep, the sound of clashing swords woke him up. He picked up his sword and opened the door to find two of his fellows at arms against each other.

"Stay back, he means to kill you!" The stronger-looking of the two shouted over the clanging steel and with his opponent momentarily distracted by the honest Knight's appearance, the strong Knight hit him hard in the face with his shield.

The strong Knight turned around to make sure the honest Knight was ok but when he turned back, the attacker had gone.

----

Elsewhere in the castle, another fight had taken place. Albert Fryfield was now backed up against a wall with a sword at his throat.

"This isn't fair! You have no proof!" He cried.

"Fryfield, I carry out this execution in the name of the King!"

Albert Fryfield has been executed. He could find out what others could do at night. His alliance could not be deciphered. Tales is no longer in the game.

----

My fellow lords! I have intercepted some information tonight and feel I must share it. Tonight one of us went into the town to gain information on Chairdriver. It seems that he is a Strong Knight of the Ramkin Family who has fought many wars overseas in the name of our King. His revered status as a war hero makes him a very influential character.

---

17 Lords a-leaping:

mr-paul

Yvonne

Nintendohnut

Jayseven

Esequiel

Eenuh

Jonnas

Zell

Aqui1a

Heroicjanitor

Cube

Rummy

MadDog

Paj!

ReZourcedoth

Chairdriver

Diageo

Ye Dead:

EEVILMURRAY

Tales

Majority is 9

DAY 3 BEGINETH NOW

Edited by The Peeps

I'm not really evil! People just naturally don't like my attitude. I don't act with the honour that a knight should have, I fight dirty and just generally am unchivalrous. I'm fittingly a redirector. BUT the point is people don't like me because I was favoured by the king, and they didn't think I deserved it. No other king would have given me the position of knight. I was grateful to him for it. I came to arms in defence of the king.

The killer last night is different to the first night. The first night the kill didn't show and tonight there is a kill "in the name of the king". Anyone want to say something about that?