NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Xenoblade Chronicles Official Thread

What made you put a heavily story driven singleplayer open world RPG into the same box as a cooperative multiplayer score grind-fest in the first place? Lack of reading available information? :p

..pretty much :heh:

I hadn't really been following the game other than seeing a couple of pictures and videos and actually did think it possessed some similarities to Monster Hunter Tri. I'm more than happy to hear that I was way off the mark..

Yes, I see what you mean. It's just that I have a lot of backlog I could be going through instead of Xenoblade Chronicles.

I actually do not want to buy any full-fledged piece of art untill after I finish Skyward Sword....:heh:

Ah, never mind. I'm clogging up this thread with silly thoughts.

I'll just say that the time for me to buy this game isn't now: peace:

Pre-ordered it:laughing:

The special edition for 60 euros, I'm really a sucker for free posters....:blank:

The open-worldness is-a very much to my liking, and I hope it'll be somewhat of a visual spectacle even though it's on the Wii.

My copy has just this moment been dispatched by ShopTo! :yay:

Hype Level

-------> *

Roof

--------> *

I'm a little excited... :heh:

Mine also got shipped from GAME today but given the mess that happened with OoT i'm not expecting mine to arrive til Friday.

It's not a mess if the game appears on launch day...I don't think any site sends out games with the intent to let you get them early. I'll stroll down to Game on Friday anyway so I didn't order it online.

It's not a mess if the game appears on launch day...I don't think any site sends out games with the intent to let you get them early. I'll stroll down to Game on Friday anyway so I didn't order it online.

It is when you ALWAYS get it a day early from GAME and have done for years, you expect to get it on the thursday. The Zelda launch from them was a mess, there's a few on here that didn't get it til the saturday or later.

Added Aaron's review to the first post of this thread too. Because I'm a pimp like that.

I wasn't sold on this until I started reading all the reviews... man, it sounds simply awesome! I'll be picking it up for sure!

Hmm.. I intended to buy Deus Ex, as I can only afford to buy 1 game (or none actually, but these are 2 games I just have to have..). But this game will need my support much more, Deus Ex will do fine on its own probably, so I’ll buy it later (but as soon as possible). Just a few more days then!

IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH???

More than good enough...

Thank you for crafting such an astoundingly good review Aaron; I knew from the moment you were confirmed as the reviewer for this title that you wouldn't let N-Europe down and would do the title more than enough justice which it so rightly deserves. :)

I thought I was hyped enough for the game after gearing up for it all week but now?!? It is without a doubt my most wanted game on any console. :D

If anyone needs me I'll be waiting by the letterbox... :p

IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH???

*collapses through table*

Perfect. ^^

So, about 6 days to play through it and write the review? Did you actually take breaks for "bio"? ;) Or did you stimulate yourself to be quicker with matching soundtrack?

Speaking of which: In the UK's Club Nintendo makes the soundtrack available for download for people who register the game before September 30th.

I'm very much hoping Club Nintendo over here does the same. And that we're talking well tagged, high quality mp3s here, not stuff that's been compressed to hell and back and has such meaningful titles as "track01". :heh:

Edited by Burny

Mine also got shipped from GAME today but given the mess that happened with OoT i'm not expecting mine to arrive til Friday.

Same.

Saw a rumour on twitter that a GAME employee (in store) told someone they can't send it out to arrive early any more due to some sort of legal issue so I wouldn't get your hopes up in case it's true.

Same.

Saw a rumour on twitter that a GAME employee (in store) told someone they can't send it out to arrive early any more due to some sort of legal issue so I wouldn't get your hopes up in case it's true.

If that's the case methinks I will be ordering from Shopto from now on.

IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH???

xenoblademini.jpg

*collapses through table*

NO

Oh wait... Yes... Yes it is :D

*pokes Aaron wit 3DS Stylus*

Dude WAKE UP

I WANT THIS AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT.

THE POWER OF HYPE.

:grin:

Isla, the opening to this thread is beautiful.

anyone get orders from Game today with the red controller ?

My post hasn't arrived yet, but as I said earlier i'm not expecting to see this until Friday.

I WANT THIS AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT.

THE POWER OF HYPE.

That was our intention when we decided to recreate this thread. Glad to see it's working. :D

If anyone needs me I'll be waiting by the letterbox... :p

Well... no game box packages hit me on the head today as I lay in wait, so I guess this means that I'll get my copy tomorrow with any luck.

Ah well, it's only another day...

*twitches* :blank:

Well... no game box packages hit me on the head today as I lay in wait, so I guess this means that I'll get my copy tomorrow with any luck.

Ah well, it's only another day...

*twitches* :blank:

You order from Shopto? Some people on Gaf who ordered from there have recieved theirs.

I will read all the content in this thread later when I have time I shall sit back properly with a cup of coffee and get...

FULLY

ON

BOARD.

:D

I will read all the content in this thread later when I have time I shall sit back properly with a cup of coffee and get...

FULLY

ON

BOARD.

:D

Your fate is genetically linked to this game.

Because the only recent Nintendo-exclusive RPG that could rival its greatness is TWEWY...

WHICH YOU REVIEWED

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

You order from Shopto? Some people on Gaf who ordered from there have recieved theirs.

Yes... they sent me a text at around 2.30PM yesterday to tell me that it had been posted so it's borderline I suppose but I am tempted to go up to the post office - just up the road - to see if they're 'holding' it until tomorrow or something daft as they sometimes 'save up' the parcels if there's a lot though this doesn't often happen with games as they're easy to deliver.

Argh! I want this game now damnit! ><

Megaton Edit! - It has arrived! :D

*unsealign while typing this*

Edited by S.C.G