N-Europe

Forum Telephone 6 - The Return!!

Jimbob

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it's his favourite thing to do, and there was an episode where Spongebob found a rock and was crying with happiness that it wasn't just a boulder, it was a rock. He then drove it to someone's house to deliver pizza.

Still doesn't classify as grandeur.

Especially if it's his favourite thing to do.

After doing another google search, but now adding “game” to the query, I found some more, but I declare this the best telephone game on the internet. There.

Also, Jimbob, how do you decide on the first image and caption?

I was thinking if it’d be fun if we did a continuous game, where we start where we left off with the last game, but I concluded there was a reason these games have a proper end.

Also, Jimbob, how do you decide on the first image and caption?

I was thinking if it’d be fun if we did a continuous game, where we start where we left off with the last game, but I concluded there was a reason these games have a proper end.

Usually, a game would start from me sending an image and quote (of my own creation) to the person first in line.

I have been considering a continuation, using heroicjanitors quote. But still creating an image of my own. I know a few wouldn't mind having a shot at drawing his quote, if you get my drift.