N-Europe

DIY Video Game Mafia

MadDog

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank my post if you know you are going to die tonight, Rez. And I mean KNOW that you are going to die, because of your condition/what happened to you. thank my post if you have had a PM saying you'll die tonight. If not, protect yourself tonight and we'll get more out of you tomorrow.

I'm normally against this, but since the way he got the info is dodgy to begin with maybe it's better to wait until tomorrow when he can speak normally.

I don't see what anyone can say to clear heroic.

However, I one can never be 100% certain in a mafia game.

My vote stands.

This is getting stranger and stranger. :blank: Is ReZ's weird behaviour due to heroic targetting him? Or is something else going on? ReZ doesn't seem to want to/be able to answer, and heroic ... well, he claims he tried to make ReZ post a certain number of times, but something about his behaviour seems off as well. Heroic, do you know something about this you haven't told us?

Here are the people who have voted so far:

Cube, The Peeps, Diageo, Esequiel, Shorty, jayseven, ReZourceman

Cube, do you have a reason for voting on heroic?

I don't trust The Peeps.

Don't know anything about the others.

Is it possible that ReZ will die if heroic isn't lynched today? Or there's something he can't say, or he'll die?

So...how about lynching heroic, and if he's town, then go for ReZ?

What's holding me back is that there is potentially redirection involved.

I never really did like this "let's just lynch him to see if it's true" idea. We should lynch if we feel confident enough that somebody is mafia. That being said, I'm still very much confused about this and not really sure what to do. Part of me just wants to lynch heroic - he targetted ReZ, ReZ has been inflected with some sort of silencing. Seems clear enough. But then there is definitely something else going on with ReZ, and if hero's lynched and turns out to be town, it'd be very easy for ReZ to feign ignorance about it. Essentially, it'd be a pretty easy lynch for the mafia, and ReZ is one of the few with the balls to actually pull it off.

Then again, something else entirely could be going on. Maybe an invisible player is the one who did this to ReZ. Maybe The Peeps is lying about the reverse track and is going to backstab us all again. Maybe ReZ and heroic are working together to get heroic lynched.

Basically, I don't know. Most of all I'm hesitant to lynch anyone right now since nothing really adds up.

Rez, please can you do ONE thing (this will hopefully help you)

Thank this post if the five word limit is the ONLY thing you have been told that you must do today. If, from any of the PMs you may have received tonight, you were told that there was some other effect on your today, DO NOT thank this post. If the five-word-per-post limit is the ONLY 'rule' you must follow today, please THANK THIS POST.

Hope this will help.

Yeah rez... you need to make a post saying something like "not forced to say this!" to show that you've not been made to say you're 100%.

Also the whole 100% thing is odd buuut heroijan's not been bothered defending himself, instead letting others do so - which is why my vote stands.

Good or evil :p

heroic, you never answered this. You also still have to come out with your power, name of character isn't enough.

Cube, do you have a reason for voting on heroic?

When does the day end?

Based on heroic not readily answering questions, I'm inclined to vote for him. However, ReZ is also being difficult, possibly to mislead on purpose. What to do!!

Yeah rez... you need to make a post saying something like "not forced to say this!" to show that you've not been made to say you're 100%.

Also the whole 100% thing is odd buuut heroijan's not been bothered defending himself, instead letting others do so - which is why my vote stands.

I'm 100% certain ThePeeps mafia.

Rez, please can you do ONE thing (this will hopefully help you)

Thank this post if the five word limit is the ONLY thing you have been told that you must do today. If, from any of the PMs you may have received tonight, you were told that there was some other effect on your today, DO NOT thank this post. If the five-word-per-post limit is the ONLY 'rule' you must follow today, please THANK THIS POST.

Hope this will help.

:(

.. .ok vote: no lynch. 100% certain heroijan and peeps is mafia is... too much for me. ReZ needs to tell us wtf tomorrow. Even with 5 words it's not impossible to get a point across - ReZ is just... not helping himself - unless he's been 'tainted' and needs to vote a certain way.

ReZ; if you've not been forced to say certain things (besides your word count) then it's really up to you to convince us to lynch. Repeating "100%! 100%!" is... not helpful.