N-Europe

Cher Lloyd

Beast

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new Rebecca Black's Friday?

Nah. Friday came out of nowhere, it was annoyingly catchy. It was bad yet had some strange charm in how bad it is.

That, however, is just 100% crap coming out of the mouth of a chav.

Nah. Friday came out of nowhere, it was annoyingly catchy. It was bad yet had some strange charm in how bad it is.

That, however, is just 100% crap coming out of the mouth of a chav.

HA! True though. I find it catchy because I'm trying to remember where she got the tune of the chorus from but I think I know it. It sounds like the tune that plays on the teddy machines in the arcades, I think. If it's not that, I wonder what else it could be.

I've had the song stuck in my head the past two days. :p

My own fault I really should stop watching the video, is weirdly addictive.

I actually like the designs of the video but the song is annoyingly addictive in the sense that I can't place where I've heard the tune before! I'm trying to work it out but I can't.

I actually like the designs of the video but the song is annoyingly addictive in the sense that I can't place where I've heard the tune before! I'm trying to work it out but I can't.

Aren't those effects from an old Sony advert?

It's this:

Huckleberry Hound used to sing it quite a bit IIRC.

Good sweet fucking Christ, that Cher Lloyd song is an absolute embarrassment. I mean...god....besides the song itself....ugh...god it just. Okay. Right, it does everything wrong. I hate all of it.

- The first EVER piece of visual art in her first EVER song from her first EVER album and her first CONTRACTED foray into the music industry....and its a fucking advert (the first 5 seconds I mean). Fucking sell out bitch.

- Her face is completely and utterly atrocious. He eyes and eye make-up look beyond ridiculous and she is wearing so much foundation that when viewed from straight on she looks like a piece of paper with eyes and a mouth.

- Her hair is offensive in its shittiness. Dreadful. Absolutely fucking dreadful. Horrible full disgusting fringe, hair looks dry, its everywhere. No. Go away. Chavvy little bitch.

- "Swagger Jagger". If you're gonna make up lyrics/words/phrases then at least have the balls to go all

- "Haters stop hating" or something. DON'T FUCKING TELL HATERS WHAT TO DO. HATERS GON' HATE. DON'T UPSET THAT FUCKING BALANCE!

- Fucking hate it when people reference "Twitter" or "Facebook" in their songs. I just see it as a lazy representation of our time and proves that you're making such a boring and light song that you focus on such unimportant subjects. But she fucking references Twitter and then she mentions my precious YouTube. Bitch. I have never "YouTubed" you. Gonna fucking destroy her in a VLOG today though. Cunt.

- Ridiculous and annoying trumpet like-sound.

- Just a bad song.

- Proves that you can't coast your way through a career by modelling yourself after a successful woman with the intention of manipulating her into your loyal mentor without any talent or originality to back it up.

HA! True though. I find it catchy because I'm trying to remember where she got the tune of the chorus from but I think I know it. It sounds like the tune that plays on the teddy machines in the arcades, I think. If it's not that, I wonder what else it could be.

Always makes me think of Pon De Floor with the trumpetty bit.

This is the funny stuff thread mate.

rmKLp.jpg

I lolled.

Hilarious! :D

For the first time ever, I actually think you crossed the line - for me, at least. You think the song is horrendous; I totally agree with you on that. It seems like it has tainted your view so EVERYTHING she does seems horrible to you, and while I don't think that's fair to her, I can understand and respect that you dislike her. But just firing off insult upon insult about her as a person? That's just ... dude, that's just dickish. I know you (probably) made most of the insults somewhat in jest, but it just reminds of those cunts who wrote mean things about Rebecca Black just because they disliked her song. I mean, WTF? Stop harassing the poor girl over a song.

Yeah but Rebecca Black is a cunt.

Of course, I jest. ReZ should be allowed to make his offensive videos just as much as she's allowed to make offensive videos. Didn't quite agree totally with his approach, though, and assumed it to be in aid of attempted funnehs.

Yeah but Rebecca Black is a cunt.

Of course, I jest. ReZ should be allowed to make his offensive videos just as much as she's allowed to make offensive videos. Didn't quite agree totally with his approach, though, and assumed it to be in aid of attempted funnehs.

I never said he shouldn't be allowed to do so. I just voiced my opinion on his video/opinion.

Why is it that whenever I voice myself negatively about something, people suddenly think I'm being a hypocrite and have gone back on my strong belief in free speech? :heh:

Oh yeah it was a joke mainly, but I do absolutely think she is a disgusting cunt of a person. Dannyboy, she was on a talent show over here so it wasn't just the song that made me say all that. We went quite far so we got to see a lot of what type of person she is too.

Rebecca Black is an innocent, 14 year old girl? Or something. And with some people you can look into their eyes and tell if they're evil or not.

If you look into Cher Lloyd's eyes you can see she is evil. I'm not actually joking about this bit.

Oh yeah it was a joke mainly, but I do absolutely think she is a disgusting cunt of a person. Dannyboy, she was on a talent show over here so it wasn't just the song that made me say all that.

Rebecca Black is an innocent, 14 year old girl? Or something. And with some people you can look into their eyes and tell if they're evil or not.

If you look into Cher Lloyd's eyes you can see she is evil. I'm not actually joking about this bit.

So you actually have an impression of her as a person and are not just basing your opinion on her on that particular song?

If so, that's fine. :)

So you actually have an impression of her as a person and are not just basing your opinion on her on that particular song?

If so, that's fine. :)

Ha, I didn't even see this video I'm about to post. I searched YouTube for something showing she is a cunt, and found this