N-Europe

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

ReZourceman

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple thunder cracked from the sky and Deoxys smirked to himself. "Theatrics" he said candidly under his breath.

A grey and light cyan Pokémon was once again seen wooing the crowds with its artistical talent.

A blue and grey Pokémon was just returning to its hut as a ferocious battle took place!

A white Pokémon and a green, red and yellow Pokémon tussled for several minutes before one of them retreated.

A mess of dots was hurriedly moving about the place, the crowds all squinted and thought they were seeing double!

背面攻撃! 非常に効果的!

An intensely bright beam of light illuminated the battlefield and small vibrations were felt coming from a hut.

A blue, purple and white Pokémon shot a blast of ice into the air, but it didn't seem to do very much.

The crowd gasped as one of the few battles of the night was drawing to an epic close! The perpetrator wandered off, slowly...leaving in its wake a crater of destruction, that crater containing a mortally wounded Pokémon.

383.png

MadDog is dead. He was Groudon, with his gigantic fissures he could protect a player at night. He was a member of the town.

But as Deoxys made the artificial sunlight rise, it became apparent that there was a second victim of the horrible night time battles, this one more unexpected. With one wing torn off and several holes in its torso, the Kanto legend had fallen.

6.png

Cube is dead. He was Charizard, with his powerful flying capabilities he could track a target at night. He was a member of the town.

DAY THREE

16 Players;

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

EEVILMURRAY

Esequiel

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Paj

Rummy

Tales

The Peeps

Majority is 9.

Well nothing happened to me again last night. I'm not even in the write-up, same as yesterday.

Seems that Tales wasn't far off when he guessed everyone is legendary though. Either the killers have been lucky or most people have been given powerful pokémon.

2 dead? Give Paj a chance, Jesus. We don't want the day ended now even if he is mafia.

Are we actually able to infer anything from the state of their bodies? I don't think so in Charizard's case since it seems generic. The crater though... Most of the pokemon revealed so far could leave a crater of destruction. The blue and grey pokemon could know something of one of the deaths. The grey and light blue one is probably articuno.

It's like someone took a shotgun to Charizard, the sounding of those holes. Then ripped off his wing for fun :s

Remove vote

People, that was 8 votes! Majority is 9! No way I'm buying "I didn't know we were that close" because all the votes are on the same page! The last 3-4 voters are on my list.

So you can be "fine" with what mr-paul says but we can't be just because there's too many of us being "fine" with it?

背面攻撃! 非常に効果的 means "Back attack! Very effective!"

Are there any attacks which attack from behind? The ones I can vaguely think similar are stuff like Dig and Fly.

Buuuuhhhh just back from work. Can't believe two powerful/useful people are gone already...do people think it's mafia + serial killer, or double mafia kill?

--

Are there any attacks which attack from behind? The ones I can vaguely think similar are stuff like Dig and Fly.

What about: Counter, Revenge, Pursuit, a fighting move...?

mr-paul, what do you know about Paj? I am very confused as to why Paj got to one vote away from being lynched, based on a one-liner by mr-paul: "Paj is evil. Trust me.". He is evil because...? We should trust you, because...? :confused:

Whoever wanted to know what I did last night...I was too late and didn't get a target in :|