N-Europe

Where to go to

Eenuh

The places I'd absolutely love to go to sometime are;

South America to visit Machu Picchu; the city of the Incas!

machu-picchu.jpg

and the Nazca Lines (carvings in the desert; some hundreds of meters long!)

e.g. The Condor;

dsc01550.jpg

Egypt to see the Pyramids etc...

and New Zealand because it just looks incredible!

And you didn't by any chance watch around the world in 80 treasures?
lol, yeah I didn't watch all of it but I did see the episode that had the Nazca Lines!

I'd known about Machu Picchu and wanted to visit Peru long before that programme, but i'm so glad I saw it because there is so much to South America I didn't know about!

i have a dutch friend who's ex-geography teacher of years ago is the only person in the world to have visited every country. It took him something like 30 years and alot of the countries were said to be difficult to get into, like North Korea.

Myself, i'd love to go to many places, Paris (very possible), Italy, Egypt, America, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, see the Safri in Kenya. Alot really, i couldnt imagine spending every holiday in spain just sunbathing like many people i know do.

Too all the people to want to go to Japan..why?

It just looks really crowded to me, whats the appeal?

Personally I like the crowded appeal, I love the hustle and bustle of cities.

And also I'd love to go back to NY but in the winter time. It'd be more of a hassle to get round but Central Park in the snow baby, that'd be a site.

Plus many more places but its way past when I should be in bed.

I just love huge megaplex cities with millions upon millions of people and high tech just dripping from the streets. Call me odd but it's just something i like to live in.

Why people love Japan? Maybe it's the same as with the USA in the 1900's.

The future

And also I'd love to go back to NY but in the winter time. It'd be more of a hassle to get round but Central Park in the snow baby, that'd be a site.
Yeah I went to New York in January, 2 years ago; it was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!

The previous week had been there coldest on record for AGES!!

It was - 30 and they were covering it on the news! T prove how cold it was; some news-reporter bought a boiling hot cup of coffee, went outside and started his news report, 1 minute later he went back to his coffee and it had frozen!!

I went the week after this and it was about - 10,

Central Park was AMAZING; it was covered in Snow!

Me and my friends found an snow covered icey slope on the park and spent ages sliding down it standing up etc...

At top of the Empire State Building it suddenly got SOOO windy that everyone had to go inside all of a sudden; you were fighting against it and really getting moved around!

Took a cab across Brooklynn Bridge at Night to see New York from the otherside! and walked back across the bridge into New York!

Went to Ground Zero, went on the Staten Island Ferry, went to Macy's superstore, Bloomingdales, ToysRUs Megastore,

And Times Square at night; FANTASTIC!!

One of the best Holidays/Times EVER!!