NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

On Ep19 of Shingeki no Kyojin. Cant stop watching it!

Well you will do soon since there's only 6 more left :heh:

Then you'll have to start reading the manga Blade!

This has quickly risen to my number 1 currently ongoing manga, taking over even One Piece for that honour!

Still, the latest One Piece... awesome!

This has quickly risen to my number 1 currently ongoing manga, taking over even One Piece for that honour!

@Shorty ....only 6!!? Gutted.

I actually do like the new title music. Thought it was shit to begin with.Not as epic as the first one though.

Pokemon The Origin is pretty great. Love how it tries to mirror the games a lot closer than the anime. The animation is also really nice.

Pokemon The Origin is pretty great. Love how it tries to mirror the games a lot closer than the anime. The animation is also really nice.

Red is voiced by the same woman who does Naruto. Mind slightly blown.

It's weird how slow the sub groups are being with Pokemon Origins. Only one part out that's been decently translated so far, rather than the fucking mess that is translating from a translation of a translation that seems to be going around!

Almost tempted to do it myself.

One Piece is easily becoming my favourite Anime Series.

Brook is simply amazing :laughing:

Finished watching Shingeki no Kyojin. Im gutted that it has finished. Was amazing!

Now @kav82 has got me started on Deathnote! Damn you!

Brook is simply amazing :laughing:

...Messed up!

He says excuse me before polluting the air :laughing:

I know you've seen this, but it always cracks me up!

Edited by -Dem0-
Automerged Doublepost

It's so funny :laughing:

The whole crew is perfect.

The rivalry between Sanji and Zoro, the idiot Luffy, the cute Chopper, Suuuuuupeeeeeeer~ Franky, Usopp the coward, Robin-Chwaaaaaaaaaaaaan and Nami-Swaaaaaaaaan...

and now Brook :D

It's weird how slow the sub groups are being with Pokemon Origins. Only one part out that's been decently translated so far, rather than the fucking mess that is translating from a translation of a translation that seems to be going around!

Almost tempted to do it myself.

Wish you did, the subs for part 2 and onwards were terrible. Can't really complain I suppose.

Hope they do Pokemon Origins Gold/Silver with it ending with Gold vs Red!

Sanji seems to be appearing from nowhere to save the day at the last moment a lot lately. He seems to have done quite a bit/most important Straw Hat in the PH/Dressrosa arcs.

...I haven't read One Piece since early May and as for Naruto I stopped at Chapter 623. The only thing I look forward to now are the colour spreads, but they've been few and far between.

I've got a question about the latest One Piece colour spread though.

Chapter_724.png

I thought the spreads reflected the current arcs/stories etc yet why are they returning to Fishman Island in this one?

What anime are you guys watching this season? I'm watching Kill la Kill, Golden Time, Log Horizon and will watch Samurai Flamenco when it starts, also catching up on Monogatari Series 2 and Hajime no Ippo so I can watch the new series that's out now

DeathNote is amazing! Im getting through it quickly. Do not want to end. On Ep18 I think.

That is all.

DeathNote is amazing! Im getting through it quickly. Do not want to end. On Ep18 I think.

That is all.

Check out Code Geass and a Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood next!

One Piece Chapter 724 (Yeah, I caught up)

Law is sacrificing himself...

Law.png

Law wants to buy some time for the other Strawhats so that they can destroy the factory. So, he's already going to stretch out his fight for as long as he can while at the same time doing all he can to exact his vengeance for what happened 13 years ago.

I highly doubt that Traffy will be killed, but I think Luffy & Zoro will arrive before Doflamingo manages to finish him off. What do you think happened between Law & Dofi?

I've got a question about the latest One Piece colour spread though.

Not always I don't think. Haven't paid too much attention. Oda is a bit late on that one though. :laughing:

What do you think happened between Law & Dofi?

Probably to do with Doflamingo taking over Dressrosa? Maybe Law has a connection With Rebecca/Rebecca's mother?

Okay guys , I finished Attack on Titan yesterday and I feel hollow. My hollowness needs a new Great anime to fill it up with goodness. PLEASE SUGGEST xo

Kill la Kill is pretty fucking good. A little perverted though for no real reason, well the first episode anyway. You'll know what I mean if you watch it, Its kind of ridiculous.

edit -

Second ep was perverted as well but you get something the ladies lol. It was funny as hell the bit I'm talking about.

Edited by bryanee

Cutting down on simulcasts this season, the 3 I have chosen to watch are...

Kill la Kill, because you know, it's studio trigger and I've liked what I've watched from them and this is no exception, such a unique style to all that they make.

'My Mental Multiple-Choice Power Is Completely Ruining My School Romantic Comedy'. What is there to say about this one? It's completely mental, it's a show that you'll either love or hate but for me it was almost gut bustingly funny, poor sod and those completely insane choices he has to make.

And finally 'I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job' and it's so-so. I mean I see potential but it can seem muddied with the perverse nature of it, panty shots and boob shots a plenty so if you like that you may wanna give it a look. I'm hoping the action isn't limited to the first episode only but I have a feeling it is.

I'll also be continuing to watch HunterxHunter and One Piece. I can't say no to these series as they are both amazing Shounen series.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

And finally 'I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job' and it's so-so. I mean I see potential but it can seem muddied with the perverse nature of it, panty shots and boob shots a plenty so if you like that you may wanna give it a look. I'm hoping the action isn't limited to the first episode only but I have a feeling it is.

Have you seen Hataraku Maou-Sama/The Devil is a Part-Timer? It's kinda the same story but with much better jokes, storyline and less fanservice.

Have you seen Hataraku Maou-Sama/The Devil is a Part-Timer? It's kinda the same story but with much better jokes, storyline and less fanservice.

I was actually looking into it at the end of last season, i'll be sure to give it a watch if I find the time.