NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

I'll keep waiting for as long as I can with that anime.

Now, as for One Piece I'm hearing that it's on hiatus now, is this true? How long is it on a break?

Guess it's about time I return to Naruto, I've got about 30 chapters built up now.

Now, as for One Piece I'm hearing that it's on hiatus now, is this true? How long is it on a break?

It's just on a break for a week.

Well I'm up to date on the Naruto manga now, pretty much burned through them on the train (delays...). Some of the chapters were great but it got to a point where Kishi clearly started to drag chapters out.

I mean it was a similar pattern. Flashback, Talk No Jutsu, everyone's pumped and ready to fight at the end of the chapter. Start of the next chapter there's little to no action and the same process begins again.

Just seen this while looking up info for some other stuff:

#Evangelion 3.33: You Can (Not) Redo comes to Blu-ray and DVD in the UK on 31st March.

Around 10 days to the new manga release for Shingeki no Kyojin @kav82

HYPED!!!!!

@Hero\-of\-Time I am not going to stop harassing you until you have started watching the anime!! Chuff playing Mario! Everyone hates Nintendo now anyway.

Just watched Attack on Titan. MY FUCKING GOD. One of the best shows I've watched in recent years. Time for the manga.

Just watched Attack on Titan. MY FUCKING GOD. One of the best shows I've watched in recent years. Time for the manga.

It's absolutely AMAZING!!

The manga just gets better and better!!

And on that note...

@Hero\-of\-Time have you started watching Shingeki no Kyojin yet?!

And on that note...

@Hero\-of\-Time have you started watching Shingeki no Kyojin yet?!

Not you as well! :D

Too many games to play at the moment.

Not you as well! :D

Too many games to play at the moment.

It's not like you can ban us anymore for harassing you :) Its gunna be like when you posted your weekly rant about not having Megaman X

It's not like you can ban us anymore for harassing you :) Its gunna be like when you posted your weekly rant about not having Megaman X

I'll just have Mokong or Retro sort a ban out for you. I think I earned a favour or two given my time served. :)

Last episode showed the end of Punk Hazard, for those that read the manga do you know what's coming next? Thanks

On a side note, the One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 game is pretty good I'm loving the roster of playable characters! and the SOS feature used it couple of times :laughing:

Gurren Lagann finally coming to the UK on Blu Ray next spring. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Can't wait for the Gurren Lagann Blu-rays. Mostly because we'll be getting all the good content at a reasonable price compared to Japan/America.

Hopefully they won't mess anything up.

Last episode showed the end of Punk Hazard, for those that read the manga do you know what's coming next? Thanks

On a side note, the One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 game is pretty good I'm loving the roster of playable characters! and the SOS feature used it couple of times :laughing:

I'll give a brief summary since I don't want to spoil too much. There's actually a lot going on at the moment.

The Straw Hat Alliance heads to Dressrosa with the aim to destroy the SMILE factory that's there. They also take the captured Caesar to use as a bargaining chip with Doflamingo.

The Straw Hats split up into groups but as usual Luffy gets distracted and goes off to enter a coliseum "last man standing" contest.

But so far we've gotten the history of Dressrosa, Doflamingo and his family and looks like we might get some for Law. There's also some general history.

The history ties up with a load of different characters the different groups meet.

Luffy pretty much just gave Franky the OK to go wild in the last chapter so things are about to kick off.

I missed out a lot of detail but it's better if you find out yourself. ;)

So, I was looking for some Trafalgar Law pictures in Punk Hazard & Dressrosa to add to my collection (fan-art, high-quality panels, anime screenshots etc) and then I come across some disgustingly bad spoilers...

Doflamingo_Shoots_Law.png

Did he really shoot him 3 times?! It looks like that from that image.

429c1_noo.gif

Dammit, I hope Law doesn't die. I mean he CAN'T DIE! Not like this!!!

What's worse is that I have no idea how it came to this. I mean I know he was tired after fending off Fujitora & Doffy and that he was about to start a 1-1 on the bridge.. but.... Arrrghh!

I'm so dissapointed in myself. I normally don't go to google images, I usually get my pics from specific websites.

The last thing I want to do now is read the manga as I know there's going to be a Christmas break for Shonen Jump magazines.

@\-Dem0\- you so have to read the manga, chapter 730 (just released) is so f'in epic. Shits about to get real!!!

@\-Dem0\- Haha, can't believe you did it again. :p Good excuse to catch up. ;)

@kav82 No kidding! :o

You know what? I think that's a sign.

No more building up One Piece chapters for me.

I've got 6 chapters to look forward to when I get back.

That Viking Funeral...

EDIT: Found a nice GIF of Luffy's life.

tumblr_m3ltv2VcVg1r5hbd0o1_500.gif

Edited by -Dem0-

OK so evidently I should stay WELL AWAY from this thread until I'm caught up.

@\-Dem0\- you so have to read the manga, chapter 730 (just released) is so f'in epic. Shits about to get real!!!

@kav82 No kidding! :o

I enjoyed all those chapters, progression with the tournament, back story to the kingdom of Dressrosa and then...

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!

The almighty tag-team of Chapters 729 & 730, especially 730. It was an epic chapter, I'll admit that the translation was pretty bad but that couldn't stop my WTH moment when I turned to page 13.

48569325_omg_reaction_gif.gif

Unpredictability at its best. I honestly NEVER saw that coming.

Warlord + Donquixote family, Admiral + the Marines, Burgess and then finally The Emperor Big Mom!

The Strawhats are totally outnumbered although I do expect them to get help from the likes of Bartolomeo, Bellamy, Chinjao and the Happou Navy and of course the toys & the Dwarves.

Wow this is going to be one hell of an arc (already a great one) when it finishes off.