N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Haden

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok for alliances I am going to say this season you can have any combination you want for members in different leagues.

I would say watch out cause you are effectively competing against your own members for points if you are all in the same league!

The Trio ride together, we rise together, we fall together. With or against each other, nothing will break our stride. We stare our competitors in the face, look into their soul and see the truth about us all.

The Chartreuse Trio never falter in the face of extreme peril.

We are resilient.

We are composed.

We are dignified.

A thread on gen chit-chat is fine. Remember to use teh @Haden tags! I'm still surprised we don't have more football fans, at least, playing. JonSt, ramar, flink, fresh, to think of a few.

All previous players should be alerted too!

I'm sure @Fierce_LiNk mentioned at the meet that he would be interested in playing? I think @Ramar tried it but didn't like it.

You're also losers :p

Hurricanes I expect you boys to be with me next season retaining our title. Mr J7 better step up to the plate and get us some more points so it isn't down to me next season I hope :p

I should really be expecting 9 or 10 pts...

And I thought trios had to consist of one team from each league, ReZ!

Having had a trial period of over half a season with the minimum pools stake being upped to 100,000 econ, I am now with Tales in support of reducing them back to 50,000. I know I was the one who wanted the increase in the 1st place but that was before they introduced the youth system investment. It's just too much money coming out of the funds now besides, i think the winnings have been around the same as they were before the rise because more people were playing. We had usually between 5-8 people putting bets on at 50k so the winnings were around 250-400k whereas now only usually 2-4 people who can afford it are putting bets on.

Wow great to have you on board Fierce Link!

We may actually be ok without doing an ad thread for once with DuD coming back to. Want to get all the leagues down to 10 but this may mean that Eights gets screwed. Any preferences?

I will post more tommorow!