• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Languid Summer Days.

Week 8 and things are changing!

Week 7

Chartreuse Trio: 7 MadDog,9 Rez, 9 Peeps 25 points

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 3 J7, 7 Bubbles 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 18 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 7 Rising Phoenix, 8 All Stars, 18 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 6 Tales, 5 Cube 15 points

Interhawk Federation: 4 Inter, 5 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 14 points

Week 8

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,7 Rez, 8 Peeps 21 points

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 4 J7, 7 Bubbles 21 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 8 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 18 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 6 Tales, 5 Cube 15 points

Interhawk Federation: 7 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 15 points

I was expecting a really tough game against Fedex. Ended up winning 4-0 and dominating the game. I still only got 3 stars. How the hell does that work?

Anywho the next 2 games are against all stars so hopefully it will be good for my team!

I was expecting a really tough game against Fedex. Ended up winning 4-0 and dominating the game. I still only got 3 stars. How the hell does that work?

Anywho the next 2 games are against all stars so hopefully it will be good for my team!

Guess his tactics and have him not guess yours help.

Beat Recall easily today(and 5 stars). Now leads H2H 7-3. Too bad other results made me stay put in the middle of the table. Now got a difficult double header with 4th placed Rising Phoeniks. Is he back Haden? I'll pay you for putting up crap tactics for him.

A 100 000 in the YA gave me 2.5 stars too.

Guess his tactics and have him not guess yours help.

Beat Recall easily today(and 5 stars). Now leads H2H 7-3. Too bad other results made me stay put in the middle of the table. Now got a difficult double header with 4th placed Rising Phoeniks. Is he back Haden? I'll pay you for putting up crap tactics for him.

A 100 000 in the YA gave me 2.5 stars too.

I will txt him today.

I asked him if he would be committed for this season at the start and he said yes but he has been no showing. He is moving house atm but I hope he is back soon he said this past weekend and didn't show. I keep believing the lies!

Its weird cause I am doing great with his team but trash with mine lol.

Hmm what are everyone elses YAs at? Maybe next week the 300k club will stretch out a bit.

Hmm what are everyone elses YAs at? Maybe next week the 300k club will stretch out a bit.

I invested 200k and also have 2.5 stars. It'll take you 10 weeks at 300k to get to the max starage if i remember rightly!

150k here and also have 2.5 stars. Although I did change from 200k to 150k a couple of days ago.

Another nice wee victory to me. Although I'm doing well at the moment it's worth noting that I haven't played most of the teams that are doing well in the league yet!

150k here and also have 2.5 stars. Although I did change from 200k to 150k a couple of days ago.

Another nice wee victory to me. Although I'm doing well at the moment it's worth noting that I haven't played most of the teams that are doing well in the league yet!

What like me? :p

Training cone doesn't seem to (significantly) raise the value and I don't think it shows up even on evalution. My 19-5 training cone and leader skill is only worth 800 000. An 18-4 wouild be worth less and hard to sell. But I'm probably wrong. Ask Odwin :p

Edited by Tales

Yeh pretty sure it doesn't show up or add value.

I have two 18 4s atm one has training cone one doesn't, the one who does is only worth 15k more than the one without.

However I think it is an excellent trait, the training cone guy has an average form 3 bars higher than the one without.