Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

I am Tanaka - I have ninjas at my disposal who can do one of three things; torture to find info out (used once, as it makes me appear evil), dissapear someone from the write-up (never used), enhance someone's power (used all nights unless specified).

Night one; No PM, can't remember. Can PM nintendohnut if it matters.

Night two; Target dazz get ; "Sitting in your office, you picked up the phone to contact your team. The line was dead. As you put the phone down again, a man burst into your room, beating you mercilessly. Your injuries are so bad that you may only post 100 words today before you pass out from exhaustion and spend the day recovering. "

Night three; "You targeted mr_paul (who replaced Jimbob). She didn’t take long to talk; she clearly wasn’t trained as well as some. She admitted she worked for MI6, and said that she’d been unlucky on the first night and spent all day being told off… Satisfied she wouldn’t tell her anything else you patched her up and sent her home."

Night 4...

Night 5...

Night six; "Before you could pick up your phone tonight to make your call, a beautiful woman entered your room, keeping you entertained all night."

Night seven; boosted flink (so he could, theoretically, use two night powers. I thought it'd mean he'd protect twice but that's not certain as he may have multiple powers).

I didn't receive a PM when my target worked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot night 8. And what about 4 and 5? Pms can't be quoted btw.

This is not because just because you voted for me but I find you the most suspicious one.Two, not just one, but two powers sounds mafia and one of them in no way benefits the town. That and putting a vote on an easy target but with no new evidence or explanation doesn't help you. Having ninjas in a bond game is wierd too but then i'm not familiar with the character. I want to know your last night target before I decide who to vote. It's more important, and easier, at this stage to find the killer. We know it's not me since everyone has spoken, and only two people have said they've been roleblocked. Also want to note that Peeps last info can be easily forged but I trust him.

Also finished off Rummy like you did Arbitor so voting patterns isn't reliable.

Here's my targets. I don't have the pms and I'm at work so you have to search the thread for the info. I appear elsewhere on the night diageo died.

Night 1: Eenuh

Night 2: Cube

Night 3: Yvonne

Night 4: mr-paul

Night 5: Diageo (stole a gun)

Night 6: The_Arbitor (shot him)

Night 7: EEVILMURRAY

Night 8: Fierce Link (roleblocked)

I've been sending you info for the last few nights, Herojan. I personally do not know the info, as Moneypenny I stay in the office on the phone and send agents to find stuff out! I wonder if you were the one protected by the dark man?

I have received nothing, except on night 6 when I found a file on my desk that was empty. It suggested someone was playing tricks on me. Has anyone else received info from you? For all I know you're employing a hitman...

Jay who did you target last night?

EEVILMURRAY -> Targeted Esequiel(previously thought he was beaten away by the man in dark clothes)

Fierce_LiNk -> ???

Heroicjanitor -> mr-paul

Jayseven -> ???

mr-paul -> Heroic(No info received)

Tales -> Flink

The Peeps -> Knows how everyone was killed lol, surely a suspect.

After Jay and Flink clear up their targets we can figure this out.

Hmm, that's interesting that you haven't been receiving anything. The reason I trusted you was because I am silenced if I target the wrong people (I reckon people are non MI6.)

My/Jimbob's target list:

Night 1 Send info on Dazz (Boris) to MadDog (Natalya). I was silenced.

Night 2 Nothing

Night 3 Replaced Jimbob Send info on The Arbitor to Diageo.

Night 4 Send info on Eenuh to Diageo.

Night 5 Send info on The Arbitor to Diageo. Fuck knows why I did that again. This is the night where Peeps got the info instead. Whether I was re-directed to him, or he found it at the death scene, I don't know. If I was indeed re-directed, it means he is MI6.

Night 6 Send info on Dannyboy to heroicjanitor.

Night 7 Send info on jayseven to heroicjanitor.

Night 8 Send info on Flink to heroicjanitor.

So yeah, who knows what's going on.

Which is proven by the write up. Assuming there is only one left(how many have we lynched btw?) so there's no working together and confirming each others targets then mr-paul and peeps are the only ones with unconfirmed actions for the night other than by themselves. If mafia has only consisted of bad guys so far, it would make sense to add a good character to the group. Mafia usually has someone who appears good and with the theme of bad guys Moneypenny sounds like a good bet. A blunt object could be the telephone she's using :p Fits with Heroic getting no info for the last few nights. Has anyone confirmed recieving info?

I'd like that vote removed.

That was to Jayseven.

And jayseven's account matches that I was silenced. Which power did you use on me that night jay? Was it the torture? Because I didn't receive any enhancements.

Night 3 is over

The mysterious dutch agent smiled as he watched this unfold on his monitor. Grabbing his briefcase he left his office and boarded a nearby helicopter.

A secretary was finally back doing her job, and she was on the phone all night again.

Just went back to night 3. Doesn't seem to have anything mentioning anyone visiting me.

And who is/was the mysterious dutch agent?

Jay why did you power boost Flink? You were saying he was likely to be mafia yesterday!

I believe mr-paul now. The file I received which was empty was Dannyboy's which goes with Dannyboy being all mysterious. Flink seems to have protected himself last night so I got no info there. I got no info from jayseven because I was beaten by Arbitor I bet.

Ok so mr-paul is on my good side right now. Jayseven slips to being a bit shady right now for supposedly boosting Flink. Flink is still the shadiest however as he could have targeted two. Or Jayseven wants us to think that. A ninja would beat people to death but so would Flink's character.

Good

heroicjanitor

mr-paul

Eevil

Likely not killer at least but still not trusted because he is a neutral and if he steals the win I'll break his legs

Tales

Killer in order of likelihood

Flink

Peeps

Jayseven

He has always maintained that he only appears neutral. Not sure if I believe that but I'm satisfied that he's working in support of the town at least.

Everyone revealed their character in the last day phase so if he was going for individuals he would've gone for them last night. He was roleblocked last night so we at least know he wasn't the mafia killer. He must've been Esequiel's last target. We don't have any other roleblockers now do we?

I did protect myself, yes. Nobody asked for protection, and nobody seemed that grateful having it (Ese didn't even say thank you, pfft). Peeps, you asked, so you'll get it tonight.

Also, I know nothing at all about an enhancement...Dohnut didn't PM me to mention it.

My PM list from nintendohnut;

Night 1: Ellmeister

Night 2: Dazz

Night 3: Torture Jimbob (now mr-paul)

Night 4: Yvonne

Night 5: EEVILMURRAY

Night 6: Yvonne

Night 7: Yvonne

Nght 8: Fierce_LiNk

So there. Mr. Paul divulged that he works for MI6 - the only night i tried to attain info. Flink you should've been boosted... unless someone can say why you weren't then that's not my problem.

Even if tales i neutral its' worth getting rid of him, which is why my current vote stays unless someone comes up with something better.

Ok so now either Jayseven killed and is pretending he tried to boost Flink, or Flink was boosted and killed; or someone else killed and Jay tried to target Flink and couldn't due to Flink protecting himself. Can you fight off non-kills Flink?

Tales targeted Flink, and so did mr-paul. So did Jayseven apparently. Which one of you is lying?

EEVILMURRAY -> Targeted Esequiel(previously thought he was beaten away by the man in dark clothes)

Fierce_LiNk -> Protect Flink

Heroicjanitor -> Item to mr-paul

Jayseven -> Boost Flink

mr-paul -> info on Flink to Heroic(No info received)

Tales -> Flink

The Peeps -> Death scene report

I'm not sure if it would show me having anything to do with Flink in the write up, as I do everything over the phone.

I was just looking at that. Only two people failed to reach their target, and that was the two people who targeted whoever the dark man was protecting.

If you didn't get any info from me, is it possible that someone protected Flink from all kinds of targeting?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!