Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression he was still a traitor that bond turned to when he had no other choice. Hence why he asked bond to forgive vespa?

Forgive me for being so accusatory, it just boggles the mind that we have a chance to lynch a non townie but have not done it yet.

I swapped us around.

Ah, I see!

I was under the impression he was still a traitor that bond turned to when he had no other choice. Hence why he asked bond to forgive vespa?

Forgive me for being so accusatory, it just boggles the mind that we have a chance to lynch a non townie but have not done it yet.

Because as things currently stand, keeping him alive appears to be beneficial to the town. What we're trying to find out is whether or not that truly is the case.

Well il say now that im against this type of action.

One way or another he will need to be lynched eventually. There is some sort of strange link between him and yvonne (maye mafia recruiter?) and we have no ther viable leads.

Procrasination is the root of all evil in these games. We have a target, yet we still stand still?

I want no part in that.

I'm not sure. Yvonnes must have another power once she finds Boris.

I know! Terribly exciting isn’t it .... or is that terribly dangerous ? I forget.

What do we know about Yvonne’s role? A colourful gent? Who’s that likely to be?

Well il say now that im against this type of action.

One way or another he will need to be lynched eventually. There is some sort of strange link between him and yvonne (maye mafia recruiter?) and we have no ther viable leads.

Procrasination is the root of all evil in these games. We have a target, yet we still stand still?

I want no part in that.

This isn't procrastination, it's tactical playing. I get what you're saying, but for now I don't see the rush. Why is lynching him so urgent?

Honestly?

Because sometimes playing mafia games is like pulling out your own teeth. You dont know which one to pull out so after days and days of trying you finally find the rotten one, but decide to wait till next week to pull it out just incase there was a more urgent tooth that needed removing. Even if you had absolutley nothing else to say that there was another rotten tooth you had found that needed removing.

Long days mean less activity, less activity = loss of interest and longer games. Of all the games i have played i am paticulary enjoying the pace and style of this game and dont want to see it go the way of numerous others.

We have no information on anyone else other than Yvonne, but we have no reason to lynch Yvonne. No one has come out with any other info ergo Dazz is our only lead. He isnt town and anyone not town is a threat, therefore should be lynched?

I don't trust this whole Yvonne thing either. If her sole power is to find out if someone is Boris or not, then there's something fishy about it.

It's likely something will happen when she targets Dazz. Maybe they'll form a neutral group, or Dazz will become mafia or whatever.

I'm not against keeping neutrals around (we did for ages in the Gentlemen's II mafia), but in this case there seems to be too much risk. We don't know what will happen if we do keep Dazz around.

we did for ages in the Gentlemen's II mafia

Exactly and look how close that came.

Neutral Nintendohnut killed me, yes i was mafia but could have easily been town. Then smeagol who was left for ages turned out to be mafia aswell, infact only 1 roleblock stopped the mafia getting what they needed.

I think those stalling for a vote especially Danny screams mafia.

Why? That makes no sense. If I was mafia, I'd have been on that vote train ages ago. Because dead people who aren't mafia = good thing for us/the hypothetical mafia.

Dazz isn't a threat right now. We can deal with him if he becomes one. Why waste out time lynching people who aren't immediate threats to us? The discussions in the day phases are all we have. If we kill Dazz off know, we will have gained nothing in this day phase, and the mafia gets another kill AND moves a step closer to majority.

What we need to focus on is Yvonne. If she can indeed steal the vote from us tonight, then we have a valid reason for lynching Dazz.

Besides, Ell, you ALWAYS think I'm suspicious. :heh:

Is Dazz no threat to us right now Dannyboy? Prove it.

Oh wait, you're just blindly following his word, and completely ignoring the fact that Yvonne or Dazz will not tell you their real win condition.

They are both a threat, Boris moreso.

My real win condition is eliminate SMERSH.

If people want I can investigate Dazz tonight (if he isn't dead). I myself am wondering what will happen.

Also btw I will be out tonight but will get back around...ten? half ten? Things are getting exciting and I don't want people to think I'm being intentionally quiet.