N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Shrug there I'm afraid. Also if you think I'm Boris it's probably worth you revisiting the thread and checking what we know about me so far. Though I do admit that would be clever...if a bit bold. Maybe I wont investigate Dazz tonight

Big Shrug there I'm afraid. Also if you think I'm Boris it's probably worth you revisiting the thread and checking what we know about me so far. Though I do admit that would be clever...if a bit bold. Maybe I wont investigate Dazz tonight

I wasn't implying you were Boris. But rather, you and Boris are both neutral. Possibly trying to kill each other.

The one character I can think of who wants Boris is Natalya. That's one idea.

My thoughts too, but no, I'm not Natalya. Maybe she is in this game though, girl in the cupboard? Seems like her kind of power.

Minutes later, a colourful individual crept into the office and opened up the draws again. He read a file, slid it back in and left, smiling but a little puzzled.

Yvonne - Big friendly guy who is colourful.

This is referring to me.

Same person who targetted peeps targetted jay it seems. They get limited to say 100 words in a day after as they're recovering. Someone is a torturer. Do they get information?

"Expect me to talk"? etc

Also Esequiel is not Boris. It may not be a good power, but if my weak power doesn't even get that right then I haven't a hope of figuring out who is who.

I believe Yvonne but not sure about her alignment. However, Esequiel's behaviour is making me feel uneasy, especially with this whole "Don't avoid me" thing.

No I'm not buying that Yvonne.

Also Dazz, if your viewing the thread please answer me don't avoid me.

You never asked a question! You made an untrue statement to make me look bad.

I've already said that I did not target anybody but I recieved a PM stating somebody roleblocked me.

I'm sorry but I find your behaviour worryingly weird and pushy when you don't exactly have a right to be (pushy, that is). Suspicious, yes but pushy? HELL to the no!

As far as I can tell, you've been cleared of not being Boris but not been cleared of being Mafia. I think that you are Mafia. First, you tell us that saying the word rhyming with minx will give you information but how can we trust you with that? You could be making up lies to take heat off a fellow Mafia member and putting it on Town to make us look bad. How do we not know that the description you've given us that sound suspicious are Town and the descriptions that sound good are Mafia. It could be your way of clearing Mafia.

Second of all, although I admire your gameplay tactics about the whole word thing and getting us to say the word, I dislike how it was done so underhandedly and I've already stated that I wouldn't trust you as much if you lied. However, I see the reason why you did it but I still trust you a little less.

Thirdly, I don't really get your problem with me. You've told people that I've avoided your questions when you haven't really made any, just statements but that's twice that you've tried to make me look bad with no reason. Be polite and ask me questions and I will answer to the best of my ability. I find what you're doing right now to be rather rude and I'm sure that if roles were reversed, you'd find me to be rude.

I'm not going to vote for you because I see no point in doing so considering the majority will most likely not vote for you. However, let it be known that if people start to vote for you, I'll add another one on because I don't trust you as far as I can throw you and I have a weird gut feeling that you aren't good for us.

ESEQUIEL, I SEE YOU ARE VIEWING THE THREAD. PLEASE ANSWER ME! DON'T AVOID ME!

Rightio then Dazz.

I roleblocked you last night, as i was leaving your office this morning i stole a few discs from your desk. When i tried them in my CD player, DVD player and PC it said that they were blank.

I find it strange that you were roleblocked and then borris does not appear. I have no fear of people asking questions, you all already know who i am and to be honest i expected to be dead already.

Rightio then Dazz.

I roleblocked you last night, as i was leaving your office this morning i stole a few discs from your desk. When i tried them in my CD player, DVD player and PC it said that they were blank.

I find it strange that you were roleblocked and then borris does not appear. I have no fear of people asking questions, you all already know who i am and to be honest i expected to be dead already.

Right then Esequiel, where to begin...how about with your strange findings...LOL!

Are you for real? There's over 15 players in the game! So you're telling me you'd be the only roleblocker in the game and you roleblocked me so that must mean I'm Boris? That's your theory? Over 15 players, there's sure to be more roleblockers than you!

Also, doesn't the blank CDs and whatnot tell you that it has no information....and I didn't make a target...come on, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that one out! If I made no target, there'd be no information on the discs! (although I have no idea what these discs are but still, point stands).

Your really not that good at lying Dazz. No way that Nintendohnut would give me text that doesnt relate to you. Night 1 bent over working hard - Most likely writing up your riddle for day 2. Night 2 roleblocked by me and your discs were blanked.

I admit i got it wrong about you not being in your room, my Pm says i left you in the morning which makes more sense - Obviously i kept you there.

Vote Dazz

If there is anyone else who roleblocked last night please speak now.

I know this is a big ask but.. I've been away for the past few days and missed like 10 pages of posts. Is there some sort of summary that someone can throw up? Trying to catch up ._.

Sure thing...

So Yvonne has come clean about her power being that she can find out who Boris is and has cleared Diageo and Esequiel. We don't know who Boris is but he leaves these riddles and the answer is his password (which was Umbrella, I think) and when Town got the answer, the power cut off so that we couldn't get any information. Diageo has claimed to be Bond in which his power is that anybody who tries to kill him has a 50% chance of succeeding. Also, Esequiel has told us porkies and tricked Town into saying a word rhyming with minx (DO NOT TYPE THE ANSWER) so that he could get 'information' about the players. He is also a roleblocker and has accused me of lying when I've done no such thing.

The latest is that Esequiel has been trying to make me look bad by saying I'm avoiding questions when I'm not because he has made no questions and has only made statements. Diageo thinks I am Evil for some unknown reason. Esequiel replied that he found something fishy to which I replied that there's over 15 players in the game and that he would not be the only roleblocker here and I would not be the only roleblocked. I've clearly stated my reasons in why I think Esequiel is Evil but I shall not vote for him because I doubt anybody else will but when they do, I'm jumping on the vote train.

...I think I've covered quite a bit, if I've missed anything, somebody feel free to fill in the blanks! :)

To elaborate on this Dyson -

I had a day power yesterday that meant that whenever someone said the word Jinx (thats who i am btw halle berry /drool) i recieved information about them.

Tales - Fatty who is suspicious. Valentin Dmitrovich Zukovsky pretty much confirmed really. But is he neutral or town? My guess is Neutral.

Cube - Silver hair making him look classy. So many bond villains are silver haired, but one caught my eye. Blofeld had hair that is described as silver in Diamonds are forever whereas all other villians says grey. Blofeld is in the game for sure and he will be mafia.

Yvonne - Big friendly guy who is colourful. It could just be me but, Dr Kananga aka Mr Big. He is always smiling and he is black which could be termed as colourful. Again definatly mafia if he is in the game.

jayseven - Stayed in his office but his power worked. Could be a phsyic as there are many in the bond films.

Dazz - Leaning over something working hard. No idea who this could be, however Dazz has conviently avoided answering what he was working on.

Heroic - Bumbling but a genius. Fits the description of R.

Eevil - Your an old guy who sits in his office drinking tea. I cant think of anyone in paticular, does anyone know of a bond character who likes tea?

Thats the information that i got and yes i lied to people to get them to say my name. Its a good thing i did because as soon as i told them the truth everyone stopped saying Jinx and i got no ther information. No one has disputed the information, which in itself shows that its the truth, i offered for people to say jinx again to share more information but no one accepted.

The second part of the descriptions were by me btw not nintendohnut.

Your really not that good at lying Dazz. No way that Nintendohnut would give me text that doesnt relate to you. Night 1 bent over working hard - Most likely writing up your riddle for day 2. Night 2 roleblocked by me and your discs were blanked.

I admit i got it wrong about you not being in your room, my Pm says i left you in the morning which makes more sense - Obviously i kept you there.

Vote Dazz

If there is anyone else who roleblocked last night please speak now.

I'm not good at lying because I'm telling the truth. However, how many times have you lied in this game? Now compare it to how many times I have. I have a clean record, you do not. You TRICKED everybody and not only that, I clearly have stated several times that I would like ANYBODY BUT YOU to investigate me. The funniest thing is that yesterday, I would have said your nickname about three times just so you can get more information about me even if I was suspicious of you and I would have let you say it aloud but now, I don't think so because I think it'll be lies.

Also, I'm sorry but I'm very sure that I stated BEFORE you revealing you roleblocked me that I DID NOT target anybody and then I got told I was roleblocked so I couldn't anyway. Then you come out and say "I roleblocked you and found blank discs". I'm sorry but anybody could have said this and made out like they were the roleblocker. I wonder if I didn't even mention being roleblocked if you would have said the same thing...somehow I doubt it.

Sod it, I'm voting just in case I go to bed.

Vote: Esequiel because I plainly do not trust him and his theory is flawed considering there are more than 15 players in the game.

No one has disputed the information, which in itself shows that its the truth, i offered for people to say jinx again to share more information but no one accepted.

The second part of the descriptions were by me btw not nintendohnut.

LOL! You really expect them to after you lied and tricked them? I stated from the start of this thing that if you lied, I wouldn't really trust you.

It doesn't show truth, it just shows people don't trust you.

Dazz you really are a muppet (as per your sig, for the love of god dont take it personally).

A beautiful woman came out of an office having successfully completed her task. She was carrying something.

Thats me in the write up. Your working hard on something in night 1, on night 2 i find blank discs on you. Im sorry but you must be borris, care to say your not? Who are you then?