NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

No I didn't track you, I roleblocked dyson. I knew it was you from the description. Eenuh was neutral fair game for mafia and town, it proves nothing.

No I didn't track you, I roleblocked dyson. I knew it was you from the description. Eenuh was neutral fair game for mafia and town, it proves nothing.

Hell it proves something.

It proves nothing important, I was ready to leave eenuh fr another day and try and lynch arbitor who I am still fairly sure is evil.

Yvonne how do you know? I roleblocked him (Rummy) last night an you were not there as far as I know.

Tales; why did you steal from a draw an leave with a worrying grin on your face?

We must have other people with info here so let's hear it please.

Esequiel explain!

Targeted dyson who is now rummy as dyson was replaced for inactivity.

Esequiel explain!

Dyson was inactive and replaced by Rummy. Dohnut explained that already in his Day phase post.

I investigated dyson/rummy last night and the night before. The night before I was roleblocked. Last night I was not, and I found out that Rummy is evil. That is literally all I know, and to a great extent, all I need to know.

I have received a file about The Arbitor which says he has received several deliveries over the last few days. Not sure what we can get from that and I doubt he'll come online to explain it. I will stick my vote on Rummy after we've had some lovely discussion :p

Yeah we have a decent target and the luxury of time to figure out who is shaky from what names remain. Arbitor is still a big question mark for me, and the list of potential names diminishes...

Votes:

Rummy (5): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, Ellmeister, Esequiel, EEVILMURRAY

13 players remain. Majority is 7

Edited by Nintendohnut

For the record, I trust The Peeps.

Will wait for Rummy's defence before slamming down any vote.

Jesus! I only just joined the game! I wanna get the bastards who got me just as much as you guys! Absolutely loved(though cannot say anything about it obviously) my previous character. As for defense, I haven't even managed to check anything about myself yet! Will get onto Dohnut about past actions etc then expect my return!

I would like to know though Yvonne, how does your investigation last night work if it was roleblockable the night before? Ese(yeah it's catching on) says he roleblocked me so how did it not affect you this time? Do we have any swappers/re-directors?

God, excuse me, just realised I was a massive spastic. Ese roleblocked me, which I can confirm as true if he is the beautiful woman who entertained me all night(you hussy!), though I didn't send any target anyway cos I hadn't got my role yet. Nothing seems to imply anything else happened to me last night, though?

I think I actually may have been re-directed last night, so there is someone switching targets somewhere...

Seems Dyson was the torturer. Every other night I can torture somebody for information(leaving them alive, though) and apparently so far I've targetted Eenuh and Jonnas successfully which doesn't really give us anything of use considering they're both dead, gah. Make it worse Dohnut hadn't actually given me the info I found out from them yet! Also whoever I torture doesn't get to vote the next day.

I also had an aside where something would happened if I found Bond, but I guess that's all gone to hell now too. I reckon I would have killed him anyway, as I've defected in search of vengance for the killing of Dr Kaufman, who was 'just a professional doing a job'. All in all looking pretty crappy for me right now -.-

Dammit, meant The Peeps up there, not Jonnas. Dohnut's just sent me through the infomation I got.

Peeps - He gave in after some hours, told me he was working for MI6 and would get a file that night, but he didn't know what was in it.

Eenuh - Think she(he) took longer to break and admitted working to her own ends but wouldn't tell me what they were, I did find out she had not targetted anyone all game though.

(Night 1 and 3 respectively)

So I'm guessing you're this guy.

James_Bonds_torture_by_Le_Chiffre.jpg

The mafia's information gatherer, I reckon.

Stamper indeed, I'm a neutral but I'm not really sure what happens now that Bond is dead. Given my torturing might explain why I look evil. Quite annoyed Dyson was so bloody inactive, Diageo came out as bond days ago!