Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

I'm not an alcoholic so there's a reason :P

This all stems from self esteem issues from when I was a fat loser with no friends

Tbf I was overweight and literally had no friends at school until I was around 14/15 or so.

Picking yourself up from times like that can be pretty hard though. Life's a bitch :heh:

Alright, this is kind of a weird question buuuut....

If I bring someone home with me, do I have to have sex with them? :hmm:

You don't always have to be a whore :wink:

But nah, just try and make it clear up front so they don't start trying to hump your leg.

Talking from experience? ;)

Hey, how do you think I manage to keep not having sex? :heh:

Anyway, you're free to do whatever you want. If you don't want to have sex, then don't. It really is that simple.

But as Ashley said, you may want to make sure you're both on the same page.

It's like an episode of a bad TV show where people keep making assumptions and jumping to conclusions and you just want to yell at the screen, "just talk to each other and stop over-complicating things, you idiots!".

Basically, Diageo's life is like every episode of Gossip Girl.

It's like an episode of a bad TV show where people keep making assumptions and jumping to conclusions and you just want to yell at the screen, "just talk to each other and stop over-complicating things, you idiots!".

Basically, Diageo's life is like every episode of Gossip Girl.

Diageo's not rich enough for Gossip Girl. His life is like The Vampire Diaries.

I had a stunning night.

I had a stunning morning.

I felt awful this morning, head swimming with all the beer, but it was fine. We found hope in a loveless place.

What's it called when you can't wait until the next time you see someone? As in...it physically itches, the waiting/anticipation? Argh.

I was content to just lie there. Or I would've been if my head wasn't pounding.